OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I bought a G3 77 for 3.5L during the Republic day sale from a local seller and I purchased 2 year extended warranty for 40K from LG directly at the time of installation. I don't care if they don't cover burn-in or not, but the guys said they will do an one time panel replacement for burnin.. However, I didn't believe it and I didn't care as well because my 5 year old LG B8 is still going strong without any burnin, with usage close to 10K hours. I only wanted to have peace of mind for 5 years in case the panel goes bonkers in the 4th or 5th year. I expect this TV to last for 5 years, that's why I opted for the extended warranty. Since I already own an LG OLED, he said there's some loyalty discount which brings it to 40K for 2 years.
Similar price for samsung as well. Since it is 1+1 year warranty. Extra 3 years warranty costed 60K.

Bajaj finserve app showed a steal deal Rs.400000 for an LG C2 83", one piece left deal. Not sure if it may be useful to anybody here but just fyi...

I got following quotes for 65". Need suggestion which is the best one!

LG G3 - 2L (after all discounts)
Sony X95L - 3L (After all discounts)
Sony A80L - 2L

I don't know what settings or something gimmic with sales people.
LG G3 felt like too bright/whitesh compared to A80L (felt more natural and perfect colors)

hi. could you pls tell which retailer you got these prices from? croma or some else?

Whats the best price for lg g3 65 inch in chennai. Is it advisable to go for g3 now or wait for g4
So far G3 to G4 changes are minimalistic from early predictions. New generation processor and better brightness, nothing much changed. Only thing is, you wont get any discounts which will be like 1L difference between them easily

So far G3 to G4 changes are minimalistic from early predictions. New generation processor and better brightness, nothing much changed. Only thing is, you wont get any discounts which will be like 1L difference between them easily
Which would be better g3 or a80l both are at same price

Got quote of 65 S90c at 1.48L last December in Croma Gurgaon.

Would the price be more now? Is it worth waiting for Holi sales?

Quite set on a QD Oled since I use 42 C3 as computer monitor.

Got quote for 65 inch from RD
sony a80l 65 - 2.27
Lg g3 - 2.50
Lg c3x - 2.00
to the above 12.5 k cb with emi
Is that good price and which one to go considering that i have now 55 c7

Got quote for 65 inch from RD
sony a80l 65 - 2.27
Lg g3 - 2.50
Lg c3x - 2.00
to the above 12.5 k cb with emi
Is that good price and which one to go considering that i have now 55 c7
I just bought C2 65 for 1.62 after CB from Croma last week.

I would suggest s90c honestly

I got following quotes for 65". Need suggestion which is the best one!

LG G3 - 2L (after all discounts)
Sony X95L - 3L (After all discounts)
Sony A80L - 2L

I don't know what settings or something gimmic with sales people.
LG G3 felt like too bright/whitesh compared to A80L (felt more natural and perfect colors)
Where u got this price and which model u bought?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back