OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I think my suggestion is not to wait for 77 inch master oled next year because 77 a80l non master is currently 3.90 lakh so 77 master will be at least 5.50 if ever released in india and also next year no possiblity of master series releasing because according to many it will take 2 years...
I Hope they do not price it in that range.

Congratulations. I might book one tomorrow. Step up from G3 and S95C but only if you spend time on 4K streaming and high quality sources.
Actually on high quality sources the A95L will look mostly the same as the S95C as with high quality sources the content shines.

Sony advantage is in processing and upscaling which shines with lower quality sources the most.

Is it worth taking the accidental coverage? Or the standard extended warranty (for 14k) is sufficient?
I understand it's just one time panel replacement in case it breaks, but the terms and conditions seem a bit vague...
Extended warrenty is for 2 years is best so u get 5 years panel protection. Damage rare thingy.
Is it worth taking the accidental coverage? Or the standard extended warranty (for 14k) is sufficient?
I understand it's just one time panel replacement in case it breaks, but the terms and conditions seem a bit vague...

Can someone please mention as to for what particular period is the Diwali extended warranty of 3 years being offered on LG C3 and Samsung QN90C?

since there are a few threads with different discussions thought we could have a thread solely for FMs to share the best price they have been quoted for a OLED tv (any make/size) or the price they have bought the tv for.

suggest this format -

Model :
Price :
Date of price got :
City :
Dealer :
Extras : (ie gifts, cashbacks etc)

Model : LG 55C8
Price : 184800 (164800 after 20k CB)
Date of price got : 20/10/18
City : Mumbai
Dealer : paytmmall
Extras : 20k CB
LG Oled C2 77 inch, 3.34lakh after discounts, Oct’22, Pune, Vijay Sales, extended warranty.

Bought the Samsung 50QN90C for my bedroom at 1.1 lakh from Croma, Mumbai including CC discounts.

Didn't get a chance to put it here earlier so putting it now for future reference. On Dhanteras I bought the 65S90C for 1.36L after cashback in Bhubaneswar.
Some other quotes I got - 65C3 was 1.6L after cashback. This was the best I could get here. People in NCR have gotten it for less as mentioned in the thread above.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back