OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Does anyone have an idea regarding the new offers for C9 65 inch?
Here, offer for 55 B9/C9 - 3 years warranty for TV - Rs.9000 Cash back at LG shop / Rs. 7500 at other shop - SL8YG soundbar, JioFi, Airtel HD DTH at concessional rate, with 6 month free subscriptions for HD channels.

Last edited:
So even after all the offers, we still can opt for no cost emi.
Yes. But, even for no cost EMI, they will levy GST on interest component. See the attachment file. (But @Marakk mentioned in a post that there is no GST for HDFC Debit Card, but not sure about it)

T&C.jpg

Yes. But, even for no cost EMI, they will levy GST on interest component. See the attachment file.

View attachment 40261
Yeah about GST, I'm aware of that. What I did earlier is, first I bought product at No Cost EMI, I got the 12 months discount of interest. Right, then I paid the full amount after contacting customer care of HDFC bank within 3-4 days. So I paid the final amount which was lesser than original amount because I got the additional discount of interest. I did this with my purchase of s9+ earlier this year.

Last edited:
Yeah about GST, I'm aware of that. What I did earlier is, first I bought product at No Cost EMI, I got the 12 months discount of interest. Right, then I paid the full amount after contacting customer care of HDFC bank within 3-4 days. So I paid the final amount which was lesser than original amount because I got the additional discount of interest. I did this with my purchase of s9+ earlier this year.

HDFC's merchant emi terms and conditions clearly state that if an EMI is cancelled the cashback of interest by merchant will be debited

Didn't they levy any penalty for foreclosure? I heard that usually they levy penalty for foreclosure.

Last edited:
Visited panasonic brand shop and received following
65fz1000 221000
55fz950 115000
65fx800 143990

65gx800 130000
Not surprised to see any add as they are not in position to sell anything at such high price.

Visited panasonic brand shop and received following
65fz1000 221000
55fz950 115000
65fx800 143990

65gx800 130000
Not surprised to see any add as they are not in position to sell anything at such high price.
By any chance did you check with them on Panasonic's plan to launch the 2019 OLEDs? The brandshops here seem confident they would after Diwali but then these guys were also confident that they would give 3 year warranties for Diwali on their current sets which was never the case

That's right...

Panasonic have no information where they are.it seems that the diwali pramotion came on 11th hour only to survive somehow.they are still selling 2018 model at same price and as it is not been sold 2019 models not coming.mostly sanyo will survive pana

LG Z9 OLED 8K TV (OLED88Z9) review

yfpMEgU78WiZPM8AmBe6vF-970-80.jpg

So how much does it cost? The Z9 comes in a single screen size of 88 inches (OLED88Z9PLA) and is currently available for £29,999 / $29,999.

Surprise to know Samsung 8k tv been sold worldwide at Samsung qled 4k tvs rate of India.

Don't know anything@ oled 8k...

just check on us website amazon , bestbuy etc. , my friend even beat their prices
lg b9 55 - $1296
friend got it - 85 i.e $1200:)

just check on us website amazon , bestbuy etc. , my friend even beat their prices
lg b9 55 - $1296
friend got it - 85 i.e $1200:)
I think, you are kidding. Apollo LG shoppe, Delhi Final price for LG 55B9 is 1.14K - 9k cash back = 1.05K plus 11K shopping voucher. They are not ready to offer such a lowest price (96000). It is even lower than US price after cash back.

Last edited:
I think, you are kidding. Apollo LG shoppe, Delhi Final price for LG 55B9 is 1.14K - 9k cash back = 1.05K plus 11K shopping voucher. They are not ready to offer such a lowest price (96000). It is even lower than US price after cash back.
Think as you want but whenever you come to delhi just message me and i will show you the power of bargaining (face to face) not on phone;)
and that 11000 giftonair coupon is not even worth 2500 remember that

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back