OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Or you can post the bill with details masked out, and everyone can use it to lower prices and bargain in whatever city they live.
Sorry because sales person tell him not to disclose otherwise he will face suspension for a week and i cannot kick someone stomach, all i am posting price is so that everyone able to know best price

Sorry because sales person tell him not to disclose otherwise he will face suspension for a week and i cannot kick someone stomach, all i am posting price is so that everyone able to know best price
So, you mean sales person is fixing the price at Apollo Sales Corporation - LG Shoppe, Delhi. Whatever you tell, In India We can't get electronics items for such lowers price which is lower than the US price. Now, Confirmed. You are kidding all.

So, you mean sales person is fixing the price at Apollo Sales Corporation - LG Shoppe, Delhi. Whatever you tell, In India We can't get electronics items for such lowers price which is lower than the US price. Now, Confirmed. You are kidding all.
If you want to listen that yes i am kidding happy , peace bro and sorry i never post price again.

Let us not bully him for not getting a great deal and be jealous about it. If you don't believe leave it at that. Let us all respect others opinion and move forward. Cheers.

Hello guys
Something seems to have happened today re. a New scheme on the LG OLEDs

Quick background:
My TV room is getting finishing touches, so I'd done the preliminary enquiry 10 days ago. Best price was from an LG shoppe @2.16 before cashback. The salesman told me to wait until after the 15th in case a better offer comes along, after I told him I'll need a better price and even then, need them to hold the tv until early November.

FF to today, when I've gotten TWO calls, and the best price is around 2.09 - 7.5cashback (non LG shoppe), and he says the nett price will be less than 2.0 if I were to swipe over the next few days

This is an unprompted price quote & with no negos done yet.

So, with my limited experience in Delhi over the past 10 days, I'm inclined to believe that a sub-1. 0L offer on B9 55" Is indeed possible

You gotta make them believe you're not just shopping around and can swipe the card right away.

A quick question to the hive mind:
Is 1.99 for a packed 65 C9 worth closing right away, or would you recommend waiting until dhanteras or something??

A quick question to the hive mind:
Is 1.99 for a packed 65 C9 worth closing right away, or would you recommend waiting until dhanteras or something??

How is this a hive Mind.... LoL

Anyway, if you are comfortable paying 1.99 for the 65" right now then take it. I paid 2.45 for it after cashback in August :(

The more you wait, the chances are that it might go down further. Last year C8 models sold for around 1.8L around Jan-Mar 2019.

You are right. Some store might have some exclusive coupons or some internal work around to come down to such low price. I think its not advisable to post the bill on the public forum.

Just got call from Reliance digital , he is ready to give to give 65 inch C9 in less than 2L but did not give exact price. He is asking me to come today only.
I have a dilemma and need advice , I am travelling for 3 months from Nov 15 so would be using TV only after Feb end , does it make sense to buy it now and keep it? or i can get better deal /options around Feb-March time period ? Also any idea if this 3 yrs warranty offer would be available even after Diwali?

Don't buy,due to recession and online low range TV's their sell is flat since last year.and do remember their always next bus and girlfriend.so no hurry.

LG OLED (Current year models) prices have been lowest just before Diwali and tend to increase after that. This has been my observation and experience over the last 2 seasons. Can't guarantee that the trend will hold this year as well.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back