OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Just got call from Reliance digital , he is ready to give to give 65 inch C9 in less than 2L but did not give exact price. He is asking me to come today only.
I have a dilemma and need advice , I am travelling for 3 months from Nov 15 so would be using TV only after Feb end , does it make sense to buy it now and keep it? or i can get better deal /options around Feb-March time period ? Also any idea if this 3 yrs warranty offer would be available even after Diwali?
This seems to be great. This is without the soundbar? Or with?.

Also, any idea about the C9 55 inch price?

Gambal only
Yes, I lost this one in 2017, when I paid 35K more for my 65C7 in December than the quote available from the same LG dealer just before Diwali.
Once you look the OLED in flesh, it is only a matter of time you bite the bullet, my suggestion will be to do it sooner than later :)

Just got call from Reliance digital , he is ready to give to give 65 inch C9 in less than 2L but did not give exact price. He is asking me to come today only.
I have a dilemma and need advice , I am travelling for 3 months from Nov 15 so would be using TV only after Feb end , does it make sense to buy it now and keep it? or i can get better deal /options around Feb-March time period ? Also any idea if this 3 yrs warranty offer would be available even after Diwali?
wait till diwali.prices are surely not gonna increase till then.ask him for 1.85.People have posted around 1.9-1.95 for 65C8 last year around diwali.also check this thread for june july period this year and see how much 65 inch C8 has dropped.I dont think it has gone below 1.8.

I'd recommend you buy it only for the warranty. Its not likely they'll offer 3-year warranty in February

So you can book it and ask them to keep it.
I was advised that the warranty can begin from date of installation (not date of billing) if I get them to make a remark on the sales note

Hope that helps

Any new price update on C9 55 in Bangalore? I checked yesterday in Phoenix mall croma and reliance digital, they say 135K without soundbar :(

Any new price update on C9 55 in Bangalore? I checked yesterday in Phoenix mall croma and reliance digital, they say 135K without soundbar :(
I think you can get with soundbar for this price or few K extra. So, try bargaining again or somewhere else.

The best combined price I managed to get for 55C9 and 65C9 is 3 lakhs (after all the offers and cashback - without soundbar). Please let me know if it makes sense to wait further for more price drop.

One more oled tv

Check out this product on Paytm!

And 65 in just 1.2

Last edited:
Doesn't look like an OLED. So after this, Metz OLED is only the second worst in the world.
One more oled tv

And 65 in just 1.2
Checkout their website

It's an LED, BTW looking at the website, I wouldn't risk spending time or money on this brand.

After getting to know the Diwali prices for LG OLED TVs, I am really glad that the pricing is on par with the US prices that is kind of rare out here. Infact when we factor in the 3 year warranty, I must say that we are getting more vfm from LG compared to other countries. I really hope that this happens for the other products as well so that we can get access to world class products at reasonable prices.

I think you can get with soundbar for this price or few K extra. So, try bargaining again or somewhere else.
Think this is a fair assessment . When I went to Croma here they showed me a system price of 139990. I'm assuming the soundbar was hence included in it

After getting to know the Diwali prices for LG OLED TVs, I am really glad that the pricing is on par with the US prices that is kind of rare out here. Infact when we factor in the 3 year warranty, I must say that we are getting more vfm from LG compared to other countries. I really hope that this happens for the other products as well so that we can get access to world class products at reasonable prices.

We are far away from US and UK sale prices. They have Black Friday sales coming, and 55 inch OLEDs touched 1000$ in those last year and earlier this year too. B9 might drop even lower this time. 65 inch C9 is 1600-1700$ right now too. We are paying more than that for the 55 inch one.

As discussed earlier, it doesn't really make sense cost wise for Indian prices to be so high, as there's a FTA agreement with Vietnam, from where Samsung imports its TVs now. LG can do that too. They assemble that here, which means that option is even more lucrative for them, and why shouldn't it be? Land and labor is cheap here. Why are the prices still high? I'll say lack of competition and income inequality.

I got the price from arcee 65c9

2.05 (with out sound bar)

Bajaj finances
.5 gold coin
13 k vouchar( utility bill,shopper stop etc.)

Effective price will be
2.05- 19k gold-13k voucher=1.73.( i want to bargin more if possible)

No cost emi 4999 period unknown.

Forgot to ask 55c9 price in excitement..sorry

Bajaj finances
.5 gold coin

Effective price will be

Amazing deal,which location?

Bajaj finances
.5 gold coin

Effective price will be

I would suggest being a little careful about the way they value the gold and vouchers and that we obtain absolute clarity

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back