OLED TV's price/best quote thread

It is from college road Nashik.but as per my knowledge arcee is just like reliance digital or croma chain.

First I would like to thank this forum to give me an insight on various deals and prices on OLED models. The deal I got was :-
Model : LG 65C9
Price : ₹ 2,08,000
Date of deal : 21 Oct 19
City : Hyderabad
Dealer : Bajaj Electronics
Extras : LG Soundbar SL8YG + 3 Years Extended Warranty+ CB of ₹ 7500 on HDFC card + 42 vouchers for lucky dip.

Lucky dip vouchers don’t have any inherent value till I win something. I appears to be decent deal considering the Soundbar and the extended warranty. Extended warranty gives comprehensive coverage in the first year and only parts cover for the remaining two years.

I have been observing for last two years that OLED TV prices are lowest just before Deepawali. LG and Sony also offer no cost EMIs during this period. LG is also offering an extended warranty of 3 years which must be a paid service otherwise.
The price dip during this festive period is quite significant. These remain unmatched for rest of the year.
If someone is sitting on the fence then this is the time to take the plunge.

First I would like to thank this forum to give me an insight on various deals and prices on OLED models. The deal I got was :-
Extras : LG Soundbar SL8YG + 3 Years Extended Warranty+ CB of ₹ 7500 on HDFC card + 42 vouchers for lucky dip.

Lucky dip vouchers don’t have any inherent value till I win something. I appears to be decent deal considering the Soundbar and the extended warranty. Extended warranty gives comprehensive coverage in the first year and only parts cover for the remaining two years.

Congrats on the new purchase. That is a crazy good deal man. If I were you I would thoroughly inspect the TV for any signs of usage as the deal is the cheapest that I have come across especially since you got the soundbar as well.

Congrats on the new purchase. That is a crazy good deal man. If I were you I would thoroughly inspect the TV for any signs of usage as the deal is the cheapest that I have come across especially since you got the soundbar as well.

The TV comes from their central godown and can’t be inspected beforehand. I was told that it would be a completely sealed package. Fingers crossed. As far as the deal goes, I was told that Bajaj has been selling at a similar price during the festive season.

Reliance Digital in Bangalore is offering 55C9 for 1.12L after all discounts and Cashbacks.
Worth to buy it right away or wait until 27th for the Diwali final sale?

Last edited:
It should be around 1.9 with sound bar. This is for 55C9 price.
Lol No.

@dushmin Price with soundbar no matter where you are is around 1.3 and without is 1.1-1.2 depending on how hard you can negotiate. Try Vijay Sales, Croma and Reliance as LG stores are not that keen on reducing price beyond a certain point.

The above mentioned prices are before cashback. There also seems to be some 0% finance scheme being offered by IDBI with 15k cashback. Don't have more details about this though. So you may want to do some digging to get more information.

Any new price update on C9 55 in Bangalore? I checked yesterday in Phoenix mall croma and reliance digital, they say 135K without soundbar :(

Check with Reliance digital. After a bit of bargaining, they came to 1.13L after all discounts and Cashbacks.

Lol No.

@dushmin Price with soundbar no matter where you are is around 1.3 and without is 1.1-1.2 depending on how hard you can negotiate. Try Vijay Sales, Croma and Reliance as LG stores are not that keen on reducing price beyond a certain point.

The above mentioned prices are before cashback. There also seems to be some 0% finance scheme being offered by IDBI with 15k cashback. Don't have more details about this though. So you may want to do some digging to get more information.
Can confirm that IDFI financing offers 15K cashback as long as the finance is for 1L and more. So you can use your HDFC card for the remaining amount and avail extra cashback.

Do you ask for Bajaj finance with this price?if they club together the effective price may be 1.3l only.

According to Croma sales person, SL8YG is only for 65 C9 and not for 55 C9. For 55 C9, it would be SL6Y... Any one please confirm this?

Can confirm that IDFI financing offers 15K cashback as long as the finance is for 1L and more. So you can use your HDFC card for the remaining amount and avail extra cashback.
I'm assuming that their base price is around 1.3 and then 15k(IDFC)+3k(HDFC) cashback. Got the same base price quote from Reliance Gopalan Mall with some slight reduction promised at the time of billing plus the usual 7.5k CB. Which Reliance store was this?

Lol No.

So that's a net effective price of 95k-105k with IDFC ? Has it gotten that low?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back