OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I bought 3 year extended warranty from Bajaj Finserv as they were also doing WePayEmi scheme for my 65' C8. It will cost me 31780 for coverage from 3rd to 5th year (3 years) and will cover all costs incase of repair and if not possible refund invoice amount.
Any experience with Bajaj in terms of warranty?
Do they send their own technicians or LG's technicians?
Parts replaced by them are genuine?
Burn in covered in their warranty?

Experience was fine as they had tie with the LG brand shop i bought from. Process was simple as they simply told me additional emi cost for 2 or 3 year option on top of the existing emi scheme.

Doubt they will send their own technician or use non-genuine parts but only time will tell.

Experience was fine as they had tie with the LG brand shop i bought from. Process was simple as they simply told me additional emi cost for 2 or 3 year option on top of the existing emi scheme.

Doubt they will send their own technician or use non-genuine parts but only time will tell.
Just called up LG, to confirm about extended warranty process.
The have told me 30.5k for 1 year extended warranty & 55.5k for 2 years (Official LG warranty).
Further the call representative said that LG technicians won't visit if you buy extended warranty from bajaj.

Just called up LG, to confirm about extended warranty process.
The have told me 30.5k for 1 year extended warranty & 55.5k for 2 years (Official LG warranty).
Further the call representative said that LG technicians won't visit if you buy extended warranty from bajaj.

A note on bajaj warrenty:

Bajaj will 'pay' for service from respective company and get the TV repaired in case of a failure.
If it cant be repaired, they will replace the TV with the then existing comparable model.
If it cant be repaired or replaced within 2 weeks, they will refund m.r.p minus depreciation.

This is what I was told.

Croma (offline): Sony A8F 55 inch: Rs.1.77 less cash-back 12k (Rs.6k x 2 cards with min Rs.60k billing/card) = Rs.1.65 lacs.

It was Rs.1.99 lacs net just 3 days back. I was asked to check on Dhanteras (5th) for any further reductions.

The lowest I have seen for this model is Rs.1.55 lacs net during the previous big Flipkart sale.

Demo: Sony A8F vs LG C8: Sony looked far better to me. Don't just see the default 4k demo video but ask them to show a 720p ro 1080p video clip to test the upscaling. Also try to see TV channels in HD and SD if they have the wiring for it.

Croma (offline): Sony A8F 55 inch: Rs.1.77 less cash-back 12k (Rs.6k x 2 cards with min Rs.60k billing/card) = Rs.1.65 lacs.

It was Rs.1.99 lacs net just 3 days back. I was asked to check on Dhanteras (5th) for any further reductions.

The lowest I have seen for this model is Rs.1.55 lacs net during the previous big Flipkart sale.

Demo: Sony A8F vs LG C8: Sony looked far better to me. Don't just see the default 4k demo video but ask them to show a 720p ro 1080p video clip to test the upscaling. Also try to see TV channels in HD and SD if they have the wiring for it.
Any idea about A9F pricing also did u get a chance to see that tv.I have yet to see that tv in person. Heard many good things about it.

Any idea about A9F pricing also did u get a chance to see that tv.I have yet to see that tv in person. Heard many good things about it.

They did not have it on display. They may have it in stock, but probably want to get rid of the older models first.

However, be careful of waiting for A9F. While it has a better CPU:
i) the price will be much higher and won't drop this low so soon,
ii) the table-top stand is ridiculous (heavy slanting angle; and so I will never buy it as I won't be wall mounting it) and
iii) I think that they *may* (not sure) have made it less glossy based on a video that I saw which would hamper the picture quality.

And if you keep waiting for it and don't like for these reasons or any other reason when it is available on demo, A8F may have gone out of stock everywhere.

Got a quote of 2.05L for 65" C8 @Kohinoor Mumbai. No additional freebies but you can get up to 9k CB on credit cards

LG stores on the other hand quoted 2.25L but a few more freebies. You get a mixer worth 3k, blanket, 1.5-7% cb on the basis of a scratch card/Lucky draw, he also mentioned that he'd share our referral code with the next purchase at store so that we'd get either a 24inch tv/home theatre system worth 11-15k. They're also giving 1 additional yr of warranty free of cost and their CB is 10k instead of 9k.

Will check both stores again on 5th to see if they have additional discounts for Dhanteras

Got a quote of 2.05L for 65" C8 @Kohinoor Mumbai. No additional freebies but you can get up to 9k CB on credit cards

LG stores on the other hand quoted 2.25L but a few more freebies. You get a mixer worth 3k, blanket, 1.5-7% cb on the basis of a scratch card/Lucky draw, he also mentioned that he'd share our referral code with the next purchase at store so that we'd get either a 24inch tv/home theatre system worth 11-15k. They're also giving 1 additional yr of warranty free of cost and their CB is 10k instead of 9k.

Will check both stores again on 5th to see if they have additional discounts for Dhanteras

Whats this referral code process? And what's the exact benefit?

What's the best price on 55 A8F in physical stores?
Very confused between this and 55x9000f.
Usage - 50-50 TV channels and movies, mostly SD/HD in semi-dark room. Rarely 4k. So sony only for its upscaling.
Please help!
I went to Sony brand shop. They told me that the real impact of OLED will be experienced only in darker environment. Since i am planning to use tv in a well lit room, they recommended to go for x9000f.

Help needed from all - anybody getting a quote of 1.2 before cashback and gift from brandshop? I got a quote of 1.3 lacs before cashback and gift with a gyan that many offline stores (including the big names) palm off demo pieces. The quote for A8f was 1.8 lac before cb and gifts.

Back