OLED TV's price/best quote thread

An interesting find for me today was The Panasonic 55FZ950D OLED . It was amazing that its only on demo at one shop in the whole city. As per reviews available online , the picture quality is good, Colors are better then even Sony A8F and this panasonic tv can be considered a Benchmark in Colour reproduction for all other tv's. But in motion handling , judder free playback and Upscaling Sony A8F is the king and still a BENCHMARK in motion handling for all other OLED tvs. This Panasonic OLED available for 1.65 lacs + Soundbar without any negotiation. Its a good offer for any Panasonic fans out there. * this tv supports HDR10+ but not dolby vision though.

How much would the 65inch OLED be approximately? (Without any soundbar, etc.)

No, 1.3 BP for the C8 is only tv and the 1+1yr warranty. About the Sony, my guess is it is minus too, but then better ask the store.
kick ass offer you got there. HOw are you getting 18K cashback on the TV, are some cards offering more then 10% cashback?

2.65 lacs without any negotiation, not sure about soundbar or any other thing that comes free with this tv. Forgot to ask about the freebies that come with the 65 incher.

Thanks, and one last question: any idea about a 65 inch A9f? Wondering if 3.8-ish would be possible.

I'm honestly cool with just HDR10 at this point, especially with how problematic the implementation of DV has been on the Sony OLEDs. The only reason I'm backing away from the Panasonic is for Amazon Prime Video in HDR, which is only supported using the in-built apps on the Sony and the LG. Even the Apple TV isn't supported unfortunately.

EDIT:
Amazon supports HDR10 on the Apple TV, just not DV. So I guess the Panasonic is back on the table.
you can buy fire stick 4k which will be available from 14th nov

kick ass offer you got there. HOw are you getting 18K cashback on the TV, are some cards offering more then 10% cashback?

Yes, some cards are offering 15%. However, for Sony I believe it is only 10%. I got an LG with 2 cards - 15% on each, max 9k each.

I’m getting 3.2L for a 65inch Sony A8f. This is without any cash back or gifts. Can it go lower?

This is a rip off.
Visit a reliance digital in your city..

My friend today got a 65A8F with free sony wireless headphone worth 20k for 2.6L with 6k cashback. (So 2.54 including cashback).

I myself got 65AF8 before all diwali offers 3 months back for 2.85L without any freebies or cashback.
Your rates are worse than pre diwali prices itself.

Apologies if OT ..2.2 years C8 extended warranty from Reliance ResQ at around 56K. They will send an email confirmation that OLED image burn in/retention is covered in this. Is this a good deal from OLED extended perspective? Any first hand experiences with ResQ?

Apologies if OT ..2.2 years C8 extended warranty from Reliance ResQ at around 56K. They will send an email confirmation that OLED image burn in/retention is covered in this. Is this a good deal from OLED extended perspective? Any first hand experiences with ResQ?

56k? Wow!

The way prices are dropping you might be able to get a new OLED TV for 56k in 3 years!

So it's not a good idea or it seems reasonable comparing to prices from other extended warranties?
price wise it depends on the size but i would rather get the brands extended warranty instead of a third party person for that price.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back