OLED TV's price/best quote thread

as on the topic, in case nyone bought LG OLED before 18 oct 2018, and has an unused active referral code which I can use, pm me.

cheers

I have bought the TV on 7th November and have got 2 referral codes. Anyone interested? I can provide the details.

There are no discounts but free gifts worth around 15k.
I myself bought on 4th November. Anyone willing to use my code PM me.

So, how many of you purchased OLED TVs this Diwali, and what has been your experience so far.

I bought a Sony A8F 55" for 1.52L after all CBs plus wireless headphone, and am over the moon with it. The PQ and colours are to die for. Totally worth it.

So, how many of you purchased OLED TVs this Diwali, and what has been your experience so far.

I bought a Sony A8F 55" for 1.52L after all CBs plus wireless headphone, and am over the moon with it. The PQ and colours are to die for. Totally worth it.
congratulations .superb deal bro.
from where?can seller ship it it to bangalore?

Guys, anyone bought the LG C8 65" in Hyderabad? Whats the best price I can get now?? I need to know how much I can bargain. Planning to get one.

Well, well well, I am offered 3.89l for 65 inch sony A9f. I asked for 3.6l. And it may happen. Planning to bring home the king of Oled!!

I have bought the TV on 6th November and got 2 referral codes. Anyone interested? I can provide the details. Please ping me separately.

hi

im interested in LG 55C8, Called up bajaj electronics madhapur they are quoting 2.05L . Any contact in hyderabad where i can get it for lesser price.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back