OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I am also leaning towards LG 65 C8 and got 2.1L offer from Croma in Phoenix Market City in bangalore. Is this a good price or shall I wait till Holi or some other festival for further price correction? It seems like there is additional 15% cashback on HDFC cards but I don't really have those but not a bad idea to apply new I guess, just for that cashback....

I am also leaning towards LG 65 C8 and got 2.1L offer from Croma in Phoenix Market City in bangalore. Is this a good price or shall I wait till Holi or some other festival for further price correction? It seems like there is additional 15% cashback on HDFC cards but I don't really have those but not a bad idea to apply new I guess, just for that cashback....
price correction? it's a very good price without any casback. Don't think they will go any further then this, it will probably at orst got 2 lacs very close to to C9 launch and then phased out. Go for it.

GO FOR THIS OFFER

Dear FMs,
I have decided to pick up an LG C8 65 inch.
Reliance Digital quoted 2.1 lakhs with free LG desktop speakers (I already have an AVR based HT anyway). Cash back on HDFC card was max 2.5 k
Would you consider this as a great deal? Could someone mention what is the best price for LG C8 65 inch today?
Chroma quoted 2.53 lakhs, and no offer right now.
Many thanks!

Dear FMs,
I have decided to pick up an LG C8 65 inch.
Reliance Digital quoted 2.1 lakhs with free LG desktop speakers (I already have an AVR based HT anyway). Cash back on HDFC card was max 2.5 k
Would you consider this as a great deal? Could someone mention what is the best price for LG C8 65 inch today?
Chroma quoted 2.53 lakhs, and no offer right now.
Many thanks!

I got the same offer from Reliance Digital. It is slightly worse than what Croma was offering on Jan 26 (2.1L with HDFC cashback of Rs 9000). Still holding out till Holi or Ugadi to see if there is better deal :)

I guess Reliance sales team was too eager to make the sale yesterday itself, may be due to March targets? Not sure how it will play out during Ugadi

77-inch class (76.8 inches diagonal) OLED77C9PUB: $6,999 (available in May)

65-inch class (64.5 inches diagonal) OLED65C9PUA: $3,499 (available in April)

55-inch class (54.6 inches diagonal) OLED55C9PUA: $2,499 (available in April)

E9 LG 2019 OLED TVs (Glass TVs)

65-inch class (64.5 inches diagonal) OLED65E9PUA: $4,299 (available in April)

55-inch class (54.6 inches diagonal) OLED55E9PUA: $3,299 (available in June)

W9 LG SIGNATURE 2019 OLED TVs (Wallpaper)

77-inch class (76.7 inches diagonal) OLED77W9PUA: $12,999 (available in June)

65-inch class (64.5 inches diagonal) OLED65W9PUA: $6,999 (available in June)

For some reason, C8 prices in India have gone up from the Jan prices. Quite opposite to the trend in US where C9 launch in March has resulted in $1000 discount on C8 prices....any idea why that could be?

I got the same offer from Reliance Digital. It is slightly worse than what Croma was offering on Jan 26 (2.1L with HDFC cashback of Rs 9000). Still holding out till Holi or Ugadi to see if there is better deal :)

Hi @ypan07, where in Bangalore did you get this offer ? I am also looking for LG C8 65". Please let me know.

Got quote for 65 C8 and A8F as below in Navi Mumbai. I am more inclined towards the C8 due to its brigthness but the price quoted varies a lot atm.

Model : 65 C8 LG / 65 A8F Sony
Price : 2.49 / 2.55 lacs
Date of price got : 6-Apr-2019
City :Seawoods Navi Mumbai
Dealer : Croma Grand Central Mall
Extras : None

Price : 3 / 2.49 lacs
Dealer : Reliance Digital Grand Central Mall
Extras : Free JBL 5.1 wireless speaker soundbar with C8

Another friend of mine who owns electronics shop quoted me 2.22 lacs for the LG C8. What is the best price I can get these days in Mumbai? Would the prices go down further as C9 is about to hit the stores soon? Is it worth waiting?

My budget is 2 lacs, do you think I can get the 65 C8 in this budget now?

Got quote for 65 C8 and A8F as below in Navi Mumbai. I am more inclined towards the C8 due to its brigthness but the price quoted varies a lot atm.

Price : 2.49 / 2.55 lacs
Dealer : Croma Grand Central Mall
Extras : None

Price : 3 / 2.49 lacs
Dealer : Reliance Digital Grand Central Mall
Extras : Free JBL 5.1 wireless speaker soundbar with C8

Another friend of mine who owns electronics shop quoted me 2.22 lacs for the LG C8. What is the best price I can get these days in Mumbai? Would the prices go down further as C9 is about to hit the stores soon? Is it worth waiting?

My budget is 2 lacs, do you think I can get the 65 C8 in this budget now?
Hi,
I don't know about Mumbai, but I purchased my C8 65 2 days ago on Ugadi day from Reliance digital in Bangalore after bargain hard with the store manager for 2.1 lakh. He wasn't agreeing in the beginning and said best he cd do was 221.5k. Then we started to leave the store and he called us inside again and gave me my deal. Hope this info helps.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back