Onkyo 4505 or yamaha 298 or denon 1312xp

Re: Onkyo 4505 or yamaha 298 or denon 1312

umapati

thanks for your detailed reply. can u please tell me how was the sound quality of denon + polk audio TL1600. I will also audition them as soon as the dealer has the stock.
I would like to request you to audition Tannoy HTS 101 . They have very good sound. The bass is very tight and deep. The soundfield is quiet expansive. I have demoed them.
Why don't you consider Energy Rc Micro

Ya..I would love to see the demo of other combinations too, but don't know where I can find this speakers on demo in Mumbai..Kindly suggest..

Regarding Denon 1713+Polk audio TL1600- its sound quality is awesome..I saw some action scene of Jodha Akbar on blue ray player..It performed very well in every details..then auditioned some new songs in mp3 format via airplay from Laptop, the clarity on low,mid and high freq was excellent..Then I listened to some International tracks.Mind blowing thump.Even I listened to some old hindi songs also to test the melody on front speakers.There also it performed very well..But still I am looking forward to auditioned some more combinations to satisfy my taste..

Last edited:
@jaivelu...how do one ahip this pioneer stuff to India? I suppose through ishop..i think that's what you mean. If one plan to get it here through ishop then I think the price will increase marginally as amazon does not ship here. if you know any other means then please share it with us.

I also meant shipping by ishopinternational.

I just now calculated the total cost+shipping through ishopinternational, its comes Rs. 45K. So, its been a big gap in pricing and importing them here.

@ bpranay

Yes its goes beyond the 35K. That's what I have posted in my previous message.

I have just got a quote from "ishopinternational" for entire package and its comes to around 45K.

Which is quite high.

Separate will go beyond 35K, better first check with avenue sound if they've in stock or when can they arrange it

@ bpranay

Yes its goes beyond the 35K. That's what I have posted in my previous message.

I have just got a quote from "ishopinternational" for entire package and its comes to around 45K.

Which is quite high.

I just came across "Energy Take 5 Pack 5CH Home Theater Speaker System" in Newegg.com.

Newegg.com - Energy Take 5 Pack 5CH Home Theater Speaker System

When calculated through "ishopinternational" its comes to Rs.14.5K inclusive of all.

Please note, it contains only the LR, Center & surrounds and without the sub-woofer, which you have to purchase locally. So, its a great deal.

Jaivelu... I think this is a steal deal. But how's the report of the setup. How great they sound? adding sub of atleast 18K would jack up the price to 33k which should be well within budget of many FMs looking for separates. Only thing I am concerned about it's sound. Anyone has demoed this setup with denon1612/1713? I seek your inputs.

As I have said earlier I have been quoted Rs.63500/- for Denon 1713+Polk audio TL 1600 combination, is this a fair price or it needs some bargaining ? And can I get any better combination with price at lesser than this..?
Even there will be extra price for cables and connectors etc..:-(, coz the dealer said none of the speaker company supplies cables or connectors except HTIB like 1312XP or others..

Last edited:
for Denon 1713 MRP --- Rs.36,900/
Polk audio TL 1600 ----- Rs.35,000/-
------------------------------------
71900/-
10% discount --------- 7190/-
-----------------------------------
64710/-

You have been quoted 63500/- which I think is a very good quote. You can pressure him to round it at 63000/-

I would go for it, If I like the sound.

Last edited:
Even few minutes back one dealer quoted me Rs.28000/- for Denon 1713..don't know how it comes ? !!

Denon 1713 for 28000 !!!!

Tell me the name of the dealer :eek:

:) I will visit him personally in a day or two..Let me just reassure..Coz he just quoted me on phone..i was also very much surprised but let me confirm first..

Last edited:
Somebody suggested me go for Wharfedale Moveistar 65+ Super OR
Moviestar 70+ Super to combine with Denon 1713..I have not auditioned yet but can't decide which one would be better Polk audio TL1600 OR this Wharfedale HT..? OR even the Pioneer sp-pk22bs 5.1 set which hifimahesh has suggested..Looking for places to see the demo..

Last edited:
Regarding polk audio speaker, AV excellence store in pune, recommended me energy rc-micro over polk. He had only demo of energy rc-micro, So I can't comment on polk audio. About energy rc-micro it was good to consider. 1 thing I want to mention, I saw ur room size it is quite good enough, so while buying speaker consider ur room size, generally when we have audition in store, audition room are small and has well acoustic treatment. So u'll not get the effect at home.

I just saw demo of Denon 1713 with Jamo 102+210 combination.. that also performed very well.. Amazing sound in every aspect.. Now I m confused between this speaker & the Polk audio TL1600 package.. Budget diff is Rs.4000.. Plz suggest me which one should I go for..

If the Jamo was liked by you, then go and buy that. Its not about brands and its about about individual tastes and their likeness. If you really liked the Jamo then don't hesitate just buy and enjoy...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back