Onkyo 4505 or yamaha 298 or denon 1312xp

Its quiet high. You can try to buy locally. Why don't you try Energy in place of DX-1? They are better than DX-1. Should cost you around 38k after discount for speaker.

Thank u for your suggestion. so if I increase my budgeto if I increase my budget to 40 to 45 K , suggest the best HT system

dsrrao

@dsrrao,

at the budget of 40K, you have Yamaha 371 at 18-19K and remaining 21 can be spent on speakers package like JBL SCS200.5

Beyond 40K, the options are:

AVR (25-26K)
Denon1513/Yamaha RX-V373/Onkyo TX-NR414

PS: I have seen a deal for onkyo 414 on ebay.in as it is being retailed at 23.5K,it's a steal deal.(being sold by indian distributor)

Speakers (25-28k)
Boston Acoustics soundware XS5.1
wharfedale moviestar65+

@dsrrao,

at the budget of 40K, you have Yamaha 371 at 18-19K and remaining 21 can be spent on speakers package like JBL SCS200.5

Beyond 40K, the options are:

AVR (25-26K)
Denon1513/Yamaha RX-V373/Onkyo TX-NR414

PS: I have seen a deal for onkyo 414 on ebay.in as it is being retailed at 23.5K,it's a steal deal.(being sold by indian distributor)

Speakers (25-28k)
Boston Acoustics soundware XS5.1
wharfedale moviestar65+

Can you post the onkyo deal link on ebay?

I have auditioned Onkyo 3400. FOR the price its not bad, but the subwoffer is weak. its a passive sub. All Htib except denon had a passive sub. passive subwoofer has its amplifier in receiver. an activevsub needs aseparate power supply. it has an amplifier built-in

The sub woofer starts dancing at higher volume..

Hi
I too looking for The following combo

Denon 1713 or 1513 with polk Tl600 or wharfedale 10.2 or DHCP 5.1

But I yet to audition Polk but i have auditioned Wharfedal 10.2 and 10.1.

The sound quality and clarity was very good and also i have seen this in one of my friends house looks impressive.

This combo costs around 53 to 55K. (only front two speakers).

Any suggestion on wharfedale vs polk Tl600?

Friends, I need your suggestion as well. I may convert my children room into full fledge movie hall at later. so like to invest good quality Amps and speakers. but room sizes are within 12X14

Hello guys .. i m new to this forum and have a budget of 35k .. i need to buy a hometheatre system for my dad and have finalized onkyo ht s4505 and yamaha 298
The onkyo s4505 i m getting it for 32k .. is it a good deal ?? Or should i go for separate reciever and speakers?? Considering it was for my dad i was thinking about going for a htib..
Any suggestion?

pl suggest

Friends,
I have LED 3D LG TV 32" WITH BUILTIN WI-FI and DLNA facility AND 3D LG BLURAY PLAYER having USB port). My room size is L-Shaped 20*12*18 (living room)
I have auditioned JBL SCS 200.5 speakers and sound good which is available for 19K in Visakhapatnam. But I could not decide which AVR shoukd I buy to match the above speakers. My total budget is 40K. Here one dealer suggesting me to take DENON 1312xp(without speaker package) for 20k (TOTAL 19+20K). Is it worthy?
Please suggest me any other best option.Also tell me whether DENON AVR 1513 price and is it matches with JBL SCS200.5
Thanks,
DSRRAO

Friends,
I have LED 3D LG TV 32" WITH BUILTIN WI-FI and DLNA facility AND 3D LG BLURAY PLAYER having USB port). My room size is L-Shaped 20*12*18 (living room)
I have auditioned JBL SCS 200.5 speakers and sound good which is available for 19K in Visakhapatnam. But I could not decide which AVR shoukd I buy to match the above speakers. My total budget is 40K. Here one dealer suggesting me to take DENON 1312xp(without speaker package) for 20k (TOTAL 19+20K). Is it worthy?
Please suggest me any other best option.Also tell me whether DENON AVR 1513 price and is it matches with JBL SCS200.5
Thanks,
DSRRAO

Friends,
Thanks,
DSRRAO

Denon 1312 is a good AVR but listen first with the speakers you intend to buy. You can also take a look at Yamaha RX-V371 which is available at 19K. Both are good options.

You could consider the Yamaha RX-V371 and the Jamo HC-S426 Speaker package.

The Yamaha 371 AVR is a good receiver and the Jamo package contains 2 floorstanding speakers, 1 center and 2 rear speakers. It will provide very good value for money. They will cost you around 40K.

Yamaha RX-V371 - 19K
Jamo 426 - 20-21K

You can audition and get these package in Reliance Digital in your city. But please take a audition before buying anything particularly AV products, because it is you, who is going to listen to this system all along.

I guess V371 won't support DTS Master Audio. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I finally ended with Pioneer VSX-522K with JBL SCS 200.5BK @ 33K. The experience is amazing ( being a newbie to the HT world).

I guess V371 won't support DTS Master Audio. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I finally ended with Pioneer VSX-522K with JBL SCS 200.5BK @ 33K. The experience is amazing ( being a newbie to the HT world).

Yamaha RX V371 support DTS -HD MA. Please see the link
RX-V371 / HTR- 3064 - AV Receivers/Amplifiers - Yamaha - India

Anyways you have got a very good deal,considering both speakers and AVR at 33k. From where you actually got this?

You could consider the Yamaha RX-V371 and the Jamo HC-S426 Speaker package.

The Yamaha 371 AVR is a good receiver and the Jamo package contains 2 floorstanding speakers, 1 center and 2 rear speakers. It will provide very good value for money. They will cost you around 40K.

Yamaha RX-V371 - 19K
Jamo 426 - 20-21K

You can audition and get these package in Reliance Digital in your city. But please take a audition before buying anything particularly AV products, because it is you, who is going to listen to this system all along.
Thank You for the suggestion. The dealer offering DENON 1513 + JBL SCS 200.5BK for 41K. Is the pair matches? I have not auditioned the pair.Pl let me know.

Re: DENON 1513 + JBL SCS 200.5

Dear all!
Thank You for the suggestion. The dealer offering DENON 1513 + JBL SCS 200.5BK for 41K. Is the pair matches? I have not auditioned the pair.Pl let me know.

I just bought yamaha HTS 298 after Comparing it with Onkyo and pioneer systems.

The sound is really good. Took me three hours to do all the cabling etc, but the result was worth it.

I got it from hypercity in malad, mumbai. Got it for 30K after some haggling!

hi guys,

this is kalpesh bhatti from rajkot gujrat. i am new to this forum and also weak in knowledge in home theater systems so i request you to help me about that what home theater system is better for me i am interested in 7.1 channel home theater system and budget is around 70-80k so please help me

thanking you

kalpesh bhatti

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back