panasonic 60cx700d my new tv

thats nice.

Did you find the right calibrated values for cx700 ? If so please post. My cx700 will arrive next week or so.

Navin, I will eagerly wait to read your review of Panasonic cx700 vis-a-vis Panasonic V series plasma, which you owned.

I have plan to purchase my TV during Christmas. Your input will be eagerly waited for.

BTW guys, did you try calibration videos? I downloaded one 6 years back for my 780p plasma. Then white, color and contrast were calibrated using patterns and expected results as explained in video. It also plays alternate vertical and horizontal pixels to adjust sharpness.
Results are amazing. My TV Panasonic Plasma completed 6 yrs without problem.
I think its free download of HDTV calibration disk. Please search on net, I hope you must be knowing. Please ignore otherwise.

Last edited:
If anyone in Pune needs to use a Spears & Munsil BD calibration disc pls let me know. ( For free- just promise you return it safe).....

Navin, I will eagerly wait to read your review of Panasonic cx700 vis-a-vis Panasonic V series plasma, which you owned.

I have plan to purchase my TV during Christmas. Your input will be eagerly waited for.

Will surely do a review , like what i did last time with my plasma.

But i think its going to take little longer due to rains in chennai.

Will surely do a review , like what i did last time with my plasma.

First of all, hope you are safe and sound.

I'm planning to swap my Pana 42GT20 with a Sony 49X8500C or a Pana 49CX700D.

Thanks to the doc, I have a idea of what to expect from the CX700D. The Brandshop folks are quoting a price of 1.20L as the best price for the 49 incher.

Additionally, they've agreed to buy back by GT20 for 20K.

Any idea if this is reasonable offer?

@pannags

I think its a good deal.

For my broken 50ST30 plasma , they offered a 30K buyback + another 10-15K or so for all the hardship and i have to pay 83K or so.

I might be getting my tv by saturday , as i enquired the manager , he said its in transit.

Lets see.

Got my TV today. I am not sure that the flashligthing / clouding issue is common among LED TV or mine is a faulty one. here are some pictures.. Please let me know fast so that i can call the CC and let them know of the issue.

Cb5t4On.jpg

VrQanVD.jpg

If thats settled i will proceed with the review.

Apart from that , when the picture or content is full screen , after tinkering with the setting , the display is very good.. colors are really good.

More to come....

congratulations.....clouding is normal... need to hard reset and finetune....how is 3d.......i couldnot watch any 3d movies becauseofbackground blur......didyougrt 3 years warrenty

3d is absolutely abysmal , so much crosstalk .. coming from plasma , it looks bad. I tried to fiddle with setting but still ..

The content needs to be very high bit rate to get a decent 3D out of this TV , and 4k not helping either , since most of the 3D content are not even 1080p ..

Yeah got 3 years warranty. after giving my old plasma , the price came to 78K , not bad. But i am very worried about the flashlight/bleed effect.

Tomorrow service guy are coming to check the screen.

Apart from the bleed , the screen is EXCELLENT. A good upgrade from my st30 Plasma. Colors are exactly what i expected from panasonic , so true to thier film grades.

If i can get this panel issue away , i can do a review on this TV soon.

cool dude/..its normal for panasonic.. i have uploaded pic.. they are taken at 90 degrees. using xperia z2, at 9.15p.m today.. two pictures are shot with my settings where adaptive backlight is set to max.. other two bleed issue is when adaptive light is set to be off...
va panels are better as less bleed.. sony samsung has them.. our indian model is ips.. in my review i explained why for india ips is better...
any way.. its just setting dude.. not tv panel issue...if u have read my review carefully, i said about these things, initially u will cry that u have wasted ur money on this useless panasonic,, slowly in matter of days iam sure u will fall in love...
for its true colour, less light reflection... any way call me up when free...
pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ev8gjszlb774wwz/AAC2wxjKgwlPeEuuspKgjEcPa?dl=0

Guys,
Many Thanks for the wonderful thread.
I own a Panasonic Plasma 42V20D and wanted to upgrade to 4K. I am surprised to hear that as a buyback you guys got around 20K something, which for me here in Hyd - they are offering 3k-5k. Am i missing something here ?
Can anyone suggest a good dealer in Hyd or Pune who can give me a good buyback as I then go with the 55 inch 4K

Many Thanks.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back