Panasonic plasma V20 series group buy

Hi,
Got any confirmation that its available @35k from Panasonic?
if a dealer sells@ 35 K he must be earning some @.
Im also in if its available @35k & delivery Free in Delhi.:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Hi,
Got any confirmation that its available @35k from Panasonic?
if a dealer sells@ 35 K he must be earning some @.
Im also in if its available @35k & delivery Free in Delhi.:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
Hi raj here iam in need one, pls quote about shipping to vellore thanks???

Yeesh, look at his disclaimer, eZone sold ONE piece for 35k, he's not sure he will be able to get this price.

Hi all,

If we all can put a group pressure buy of about 25-100 sets, then N should be able to really negotiate!

I am in too for 1 piece at that price (With my card on EMI!)

Can someone tell me where is still available in Mumbai other than Croma (too exp)...everywhere is out of stock..

Dear Friends,

I have discussed about our forum and group buy for panasaonic V20 to one of my friend's friend working in Panasonic here in Gujarat.....Have asked him to give price for 20units, 25units & 30Units......He has taken time till evening for revert.......
Let see how it goes...........

Dear Friends,

I have discussed about our forum and group buy for panasaonic V20 to one of my friend's friend working in Panasonic here in Gujarat.....Have asked him to give price for 20units, 25units & 30Units......He has taken time till evening for revert.......
Let see how it goes...........

Amit,

Wonderful initiative. Thanks for your efforts.

Taken the update from him.....he has talked to his boss and they are working on this.....moreover as per him there is very limited stock for the same......
Apart from this, what i can take out from the conversation is that probably they can come up with some offer with the upgraded model of V20 (dont know.....may be V30) for group buy if at all stock is not available for V20.

I think he might be able to revert on this by tommorow

I may want one peice too if the price is good.. which of course we will know only after Amit gets an update :)

thanks Amit for the initiative,

Today i had a breakthrough in the search for a good deal on the Pana 42v20, a dealer here in Mumbai quoted Rs.59k :yahoo:
Didn't ask him for a group buy yet...
How many people are expected to buy ? then i would ask accordingly...

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back