Panasonic plasma V20 series group buy

thanks Amit for the initiative,

Today i had a breakthrough in the search for a good deal on the Pana 42v20, a dealer here in Mumbai quoted Rs.59k :yahoo:
Didn't ask him for a group buy yet...
How many people are expected to buy ? then i would ask accordingly...

Branded shops in Mumbai (Reliance digital) quote 70K.

And, I saw another post here earlier which said he had bought it from TopTen in Vashi. I will check their latest price and post it here. 59K seems to be a very tempting offer. I will be interested. I am in MUmbai

Branded shops in Mumbai (Reliance digital) quote 70K.

And, I saw another post here earlier which said he had bought it from TopTen in Vashi. I will check their latest price and post it here. 59K seems to be a very tempting offer. I will be interested. I am in MUmbai

Yes he quoted me the same, i tried Top Ten on phone NO cooperation :indifferent14:
then got a nice deal from Arcee Electronics for Rs.64900, Ms.Laxmi real cooperative,called me back twice :)

Hi Guys,

M looking for panasonic plasma v20/v25 but 60-65 inches......do count me if m eligible....

Cheers...

Hi Guys....

Have spoken today ......The panasonic guy is telling that they are not having stock of V20 and whatever stocks are available in market are with their resellers & partners.....Upgraded model of V20 is awaited and pricing for the same also has not been released yet....He also mentioned......
Sorry guys i have tried my level best but nothing got materialized....

Hi Guys....

Have spoken today ......The panasonic guy is telling that they are not having stock of V20 and whatever stocks are available in market are with their resellers & partners.....Upgraded model of V20 is awaited and pricing for the same also has not been released yet....He also mentioned......
Sorry guys i have tried my level best but nothing got materialized....

oh that's too bad it didn't work out :sad:,

I will try to talk to my contact from Mumbai on Monday (who offered me 59k for 1pc) as to how much he offers for 15 pieces of Panasonic 42V20d, according to the list:
1.naushadp
2.naren2512
3.Amit21
4.piyush7243
5.hifijay
6.tejas123
7.Haiku
8.kittu1977
9. Vinod.R
10. neeraj
11.dkaile
12.sridheeraj
and Me

Any other detail i should ask, like payment options , delivery ... Please post asap.

hi some else also reported in the forum the price of 42" Pana V20 as 57.5k in Bangalore. I think this was the lowest price for pana v20 atleast in my knowledge.

please ask him for the warranty period and warranty terms etc.

yes i will ask that.

hi some else also reported in the forum the price of 42" Pana V20 as 57.5k in Bangalore. I think this was the lowest price for pana v20 atleast in my knowledge.

i also saw a guy post 56k in Top ten electronics,Vashi,Navi Mumbai ! but i couldn't get any info on phone. If someone can please check there.

Hello Naushad,
fantastic initiative. My 2c - I think we should not let this thread restricted to V20, infact if we have some interested ppl for x30 or x20 even it should be possible to get together and get maximum discount. I will be interested in V20if it is in 35K range otherwise all set for X30.
Cheers

hi sridheeraj, which model are you willing to buy exactly ?

went through the thread and added the names i left out..sorry:p

1.kittu1977 > bangalore
2.naren2512 > Mumbai
3.Amit21 > Ahmedabad
4.digitalv > Bangalore
5.hifijay > MUMbai
6.tejas123 > Mumbai
7.Haiku > Kerala
8.naushadp > Mumbai
9.sridheeraj >(Noida UP)
10.Vinod.R > Bangalore
11.neeraj > Delhi
12.dkaile > Meerut
13.piyush7243 > Bangalore
14.Gowrish > coimbatore
15.harikomma > Hyderabad
16.rajeeb > bangalore
17.gobble > bangalore
18.buswal > bangalore
19.raj34 > vellore
20. i13 >Delhi
21. Me > Mumbai

So there are in all 5 from Mumbai, 1 Ahmedabad, 7 from Bangalore,4 from Delhi, 2 from TamilNadu, 1 Kerala, 1 AP !!!

Wonder how i will ask the dealer for delivery :sos:
Please suggest...

Last edited:
Yesterday I went to few shops in bangalore (Girias, ezone, reliance time out) the price quoted was Rs.68,000/- to 69000/-.

I reside in bangalore.

cheers,

hi sridheeraj, which model are you willing to buy exactly ?

hi gaurav, I will be interested in V20 if we really get good price say 40-42K otherwise I will go for x30 and I am sure if you ppl buy v20 in group, I may get good discount on x30.:clapping:
btw I can take delivery in Delhi no issues

hi gaurav, I will be interested in V20 if we really get good price say 40-42K otherwise I will go for x30 and I am sure if you ppl buy v20 in group, I may get good discount on x30.:clapping:
btw I can take delivery in Delhi no issues

hi sridheeraj, i seriously doubt the price would drop that much,
Which model in X30 ?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back