Panasonic plasma V20 series group buy

hi all..i will talk to them and see what the pricing is like.. but the pieces if available will all be from chennai..logistics will have to be figured by u.

hi all...... just came across this thread.
first of all i am in for buying the 42 inch V20. just one question... how are you guys going to finalise a price with dealers/brandshops/panasonic without an acual confirmation of the number of people who want to buy the TV.
Guys kindly update me with the latest ..
and one more thing...... im from Jalandhar, Punjab

I have asked the dealer for a price for 20 units as of now, when i get the details about group price ,i will post it here and if its attractive enough people will exceed that no ;)

I want to keep out of this group buy as I have already brought in LED TV from Samsung (UA40D5500), which is a Smart TV and which exceeds the power star rating, the quoted maximum power consumption is 100W while on eco mode it consumes only 34W:clapping:

I want to keep out of this group buy as I have already brought in LED TV from Samsung (UA40D5500), which is a Smart TV and which exceeds the power star rating, the quoted maximum power consumption is 100W while on eco mode it consumes only 34W:clapping:

Congrats... how much did you buy it for? and did you have a chance to compare it with 42V20 ?

i think its best not to compare plasmas & edgelit led lcd...they r different things altogether.....& honestly both of the tech have their own dedicated fan base claiming it their best

I have asked the dealer for a price for 20 units as of now, when i get the details about group price ,i will post it here and if its attractive enough people will exceed that no ;)

Hey Gaurav,

Any word from the dealer after you spoke to him last? is he ready to offer a better price then 59K he quoted earlier ?

Regards,
Naren

I am looking to buy 2 flat TVs in 42" size. So count me in if the deal is great. I can wait for a couple of weeks.

one 42v20 can be given for 48k by the 15th. i have some1 coming from dubai. it will be a sealed and properly transported to chennai.. i got my sony ex720 from there and its in brilliant condition.

Hey Gaurav,

Any word from the dealer after you spoke to him last? is he ready to offer a better price then 59K he quoted earlier ?

Regards,
Naren

Hi there naren and all others here,
Sorry guys, the deal with Sharper Vision didn't work out :sad:
First of all he doesn't have stock of 42'' V20 only 50v20.
and second most important is that he says now that VAT is extra :mad: and that this is implicitly understood ! yeah right.

So the cheapest deal i've got as of now is 64k(63k after bargaining) from Ramratan electronics ,Ghatkopar.

one 42v20 can be given for 48k by the 15th. i have some1 coming from dubai. it will be a sealed and properly transported to chennai.. i got my sony ex720 from there and its in brilliant condition.

Thats a very tempting offer floyd4ever :licklips::clapping:, but a warrantied product is more peace of mind.

Do you mean you are buying for yourself at 48K or you want to sell it for that price ;)

HI All,

I am also trying for a V20 or V30 if possible for a quotation of 25, 30, 35 units with somebody I know in SP Road in Bangalore. It would of course be with bill, warranty etc.

He said he would revert back to me in about 2 days. Will keep all of you updated once I have some information.

Regards

HI All,

I am also trying for a V20 or V30 if possible for a quotation of 25, 30, 35 units with somebody I know in SP Road in Bangalore. It would of course be with bill, warranty etc.

He said he would revert back to me in about 2 days. Will keep all of you updated once I have some information.

Regards

Thanks and will be waiting for the update from you :)

Hi all again,

I had been to "Devi International" as locals in Bangalore would know.

Again I know somebody there very well.

He has given me a quote of X30 1 piece without any bargaining at Rs39,000.

So I have dangled before him 25 units :))) and his face kind of lit up!

He said institutional buy so he will work out prices and let me know.

I also had a look at the X30 seems decent, even though the build quality seems to have a taken a slight hit (Just my opinion)

Cheers

PS: Any Bangalore guys visiting him do not give my name till I bargain a price to the rock bottom!!!, he is a known guy but still a salesman!

Last edited:
Ask him the same institutional buy on V20 :licklips: ? hopefully the light on his face stays bright.:rolleyes:

Hi Kittu1977

I think V20 number of units are not available as far as I know.

I found only one Demo piece in Ezone at a price of Rs 62,000:sad:!

But V20 I will confirm for you today by phone and let you know here.

He is actually awaiting the V30! So hang on to your hats while I go bargain hunting!

Cheers

some one from chennai is intrested in 1 42v20 pls let me know before the 11th. my friend is comin from dubai on the 12th.
it will be a boxed sealed piece.. just so u want to be sure you can come to the airport to pick it up with me

thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back