Panasonic plasma V20 series group buy

Hi Kittu1977

He is actually awaiting the V30! So hang on to your hats while I go bargain hunting!

Cheers

Hi, is there going to be a V30 ?? What I saw elsewhere says the G30 is going to replace the V20 and is positioned in between the V20 and GT20. Any idea on that?

Hi guyz

Today i experienced the panny 42x30 in the brandshop

i took my hard disk along with me to check whether the TV can detect it

The TV is simply superb in playing the hard disk. It dint take any time lag in detecting the hard disk and playing the video

I played 720p avatar video file and its awesome....

Iam posting this information because earlier somebody in this thread mentioned dat it doesnt support harddisk. Ofcourse even salesmen were saying dat it doesnt support harddisk.

And one more thing guyz.. I tried to play the same hard disk with V20 but it didnt support the same.

This is for your information guyz....

Hopefully i will buy this Tv in this week itself and post u some pics:)

Hi guyz

Today i experienced the panny 42x30 in the brandshop

i took my hard disk along with me to check whether the TV can detect it

The TV is simply superb in playing the hard disk. It dint take any time lag in detecting the hard disk and playing the video

I played 720p avatar video file and its awesome....

Iam posting this information because earlier somebody in this thread mentioned dat it doesnt support harddisk. Ofcourse even salesmen were saying dat it doesnt support harddisk.

And one more thing guyz.. I tried to play the same hard disk with V20 but it didnt support the same.

This is for your information guyz....

Hopefully i will buy this Tv in this week itself and post u some pics:)

What was the price quoted :)

I checked the Asia global site too,

But question is whether they will release this model S30 in India or are they going to treat us like daughter in laws?:D

Hi for all,

I have confirmed pricing for X30, best price Rs 37,500 of course includes bill warranty, stand, free installation etc.

This is for a order of 25 units but I guess a united force presentation can maybe knock a couple of hundreds off, I am not sure but Rs 37,500 is confirmed, best bargainers must be present!

As far as S30 is concerned, he does not know as yet as he has not received the quotations, units etc. but his expected price is about Rs 65,000 again not confirmed.

Outstation buyers can have their plasmas delivered through their local Panasonic brand shop, if the pricing they are getting at their local places is more than this.

Credit card holders can have 12 or 24 monthly EMI's with no interest. with an x amount as down payment. I know for 24 EMI it is 15 months down payment. For 12 month EMI I do not know.

Hope this helps

PS: If people in Bangalore can confirm this, we can go as a group and get a group discount!

Regards

Last edited:
Hi All,

Anybody wants to get together for a group buy for Panasonic X30 based on my previous post in this thread?

If we can confirm at least 25 members, then we can get together as a group and buy.

Regards

PS: I have NO gains here, just trying to get a group buy for mutual benefit!

Hi..haven't read through the entire thread, but I'm interested. Is this only for the 42" or the 50" as well?

Hi Abhijitnath,

This was the pricing for the 42 X30.

But all I need is a group of about 25 confirmed members and a group in the negotiation!

Does not matter if it is a 50 X30, but of course price will vary and again I will have to confirm group price.

But I don't want to go to him until I get some firm committment from 25 people at least.

Regards

I wish to buy the 50V20D but do not have the money as yet. I have money for 42V20D but I think that I would like cry once only.

Yesterday, at the Shopping Festival in Pune, I was offered the following:

[a] Option 1:
- Panasonic plasma TV P50V20D
- Panasonic blu-ray player BDP-45
- exchange of 29" CRT
Combined price: Rs. 1,05,000/-

Option 2:
- exchange of 29" CRT
Price: Rs. 99,000/-

[c]Option 3:
- no exchange of 29" CRT
Price: Rs. 105,000/-

I am still not convinced that either is a good deal. I told him my last offer was option 3 at 95K.

some one from chennai is intrested in 1 42v20 pls let me know before the 11th. my friend is comin from dubai on the 12th.
it will be a boxed sealed piece.. just so u want to be sure you can come to the airport to pick it up with me

Hi

Joining the party late I guess.:mad:

Is the TV available still?

Regards

Rajesh

hi,

Panasonic TH PV 50V20 is available for 1 Lakh and 42V20 for Rs.63,000/-. Probably a little bit of hard bargain may knock off another Rs.1 K for 42 inch and Rs.2 to 3 K for 50 inch.

Pansonic TH L 42 D 25 is available for 80K at croma.

cheers,

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back