Panasonic plasma V20 series group buy

naushadp

Hi all,

I've been thinking of buying the Panasonic V20 series plasma. It appears to be going out of stock as the 2011 lineup from Panasonic does not have the V series. Recently, one piece of P42V20D was sold at 35k on ezone-offer of the day. I feel that the dealers who have it in stock would be willing to offer good discounts if they want to clear their stock before the 2011 models come to the shelves. Since the V series is the best among the current offerings, and 3D still in evolution, I feel it is a good idea to go for it. A group effort could get us good value deals. With this thought in mind, I have started scouting for a good price under group purchase. If anyone is interested, we can gang up and do some hard bargaining. Please post your replies if you want to join or assist.

Naushad

Hello Naushad,
fantastic initiative. My 2c - I think we should not let this thread restricted to V20, infact if we have some interested ppl for x30 or x20 even it should be possible to get together and get maximum discount. I will be interested in V20if it is in 35K range otherwise all set for X30.
Cheers

Hi naushad,

I am in if the 42v20D is around 35k. Keep me posted. There is no turning back from the ever green panny.

Hi all,

I've been thinking of buying the Panasonic V20 series plasma. It appears to be going out of stock as the 2011 lineup from Panasonic does not have the V series. Recently, one piece of P42V20D was sold at 35k on ezone-offer of the day. I feel that the dealers who have it in stock would be willing to offer good discounts if they want to clear their stock before the 2011 models come to the shelves. Since the V series is the best among the current offerings, and 3D still in evolution, I feel it is a good idea to go for it. A group effort could get us good value deals. With this thought in mind, I have started scouting for a good price under group purchase. If anyone is interested, we can gang up and do some hard bargaining. Please post your replies if you want to join or assist.

Naushad

Please count me in. But, We need to conclude within max 2 weeks. If you need any further details from me, Please PM me. Thanks for your initiative

If 35k price for a V20......i am also in .....It would be great if we can conclude this in 1week time...since i am already in hunt for a good 42" tv.

Hi naushad, the headcount as it stands is 7. I am sure we will have more ppl in once the deal is confirmed. would you mind checking with the respective dealer if we commit purchase of minimum 10 sets?

Hi all,

Naushad

Naushad, Which city is this? I am at Mumbai.

For 35K?!!! Me too! :)

How will they replace defective pieces under warranty once nothing is in stock?
Force us to upgrade to latest model after shelling out another 30K?

cheers

Friends,

I think there is a misunderstanding. I am not saying that it is available at 35k. Probably ezone had a single piece and they sold it at a throwaway price. However, if we get good number of buyers, we can negotiate with multiple dealers and extract the best price. So please post again if you are interested (not considering 35k, as I feel this is an impossible price). Depending on how many affirmations we have, we'll try for the best bargain.

Naushad

Was checking ebay.in and found a good listing posted in bluray player section......one kolkatta seller is selling.... Toshiba 46"WX800 LED 3DTV w/ 2 3D+Glasses+BluRay Player(BDX3000)....@ 49900/-...below is the link

eBay India: Toshiba 46"WX800 LED 3DTV w/ 2 3D+Glasses,BluRay Player (item 110680051689 end time 07-May-2011 13:12:53 IST)

what do you think guys...is it a good buy .....

The seller, in response to a question says "Thanks for showing your interest in this product. This item has a 3 years warranty but it wont work in India as per my notice. But it is brand new along with 2 3d glasses and a Blue-Ray Player. I guess this is the cheapest deal you would ever get for a 46" 3d TV ever. well will let you know about the shipping after consulting the courier company. For any further information contact me on my no. 09563642449"

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back