Planning for Two Subwoofers, budget 50K Max - Suggestions please..

Thanks and Happy to Help......that's what this forum is about....helping and advising each other!

Frequency Response:20Hz-200Hz

I had e-mailed Taga Harmony support team regarding the Freq Resp of the SW-10v2 as there was no +/- 3db specified.

They replied that depending on room conditions it can hit 25Hz DIN :) Googled for DIN - Deutsches Institut fr Normung (German Institute for Standardization)

Hi

I believe that holds true for all brands or kinds of speakers....besides what is specified..always you can expect 2hz - 4hz of difference...

It is said that Humans are capable of hearing between 20hz - 20khz.....whatever we hear closer to the lowest or highest freq is bliss for us.......

BIC America subs specs are 24hz - 200hz.....they sound so great when they perform at low or high volumes.....I am confident that what we are hearing would be 27/28hz...this is still bliss for us.

I am yet to see any write up or video which shows someone measuring the freq outputted by a certain brand of speaker which proves the specs accurate....this will be a great eye opener....

As for me, I go with my instincts as I was a DJ in the past (since school days, handled a lot of different professional gear) and still have a very sharp ear for freqs emitted by speakers and hence can decide if good or bad....thanks to all the experience with so many brands and gear in the past......

There are two SVS SB1000 subs for sale on the forum, one in Chennai (32k:licklips:) and one in Kolkata. Possibly you could check them out.
http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owner/64520-nad-svs-sb1000-sale.html
http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owner/64226-brand-new-occasionally-used-svs-sb-1000-subwoofer.html

Thx @Naturelover.. I have a grey market contact, who can provide me the Taga at good prices.. May be i will combine an AVR too, not sure.. So planning for a good deal..

Not sure if anyone noticed, the Taga Harmony sub SW-10 v.2 price is now 24.5K on hifimart.com.. Finally placed orders for 2 sub's..

Hifimart almost matched grey market prices for this sub..:clapping: and other prices that i have heard...Happy to have made purchase from hifimart again..

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone noticed, the Taga Harmony sub SW-10 v.2 price is now 24.5K on hifimart.com.. Finally placed orders for 2 sub's..

Hifimart almost matched grey market prices for this sub..:clapping: and other prices that i have heard...Happy to have made purchase from hifimart again..

Congrats !! Waiting to hear your initial review on Taga Sub.

Hi,

Group buy deal was 20% off when hifi mart was offering only 5% off...now it seems that hifi mart is offering 23% which seems good.

3 subs were purchased already by fellow members including my bro.

Dunno if I can negotiate any further...

Congratulations Elangoas ...Happy Diwali LFE wishes...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Congrats... anyway..BIC America V1020 is priced ?34,800. Just saw, there is offer from Avenue sound for five days with 10% discount on all products.

Last edited:
Any idea about service facilities particularly in Delhi? How is it for Music? Any user reviews?

As long as you have a distributor in the country, there is no need to worry.. The India Distributor is per Taga Harmony site is

MZ Audio Distributions India
Office No.2, Kamal Apartment,
S.V. Road, Bandra West, Mumbai-400 050, INDIA

Phone: 26436091, 26437391

email: [email protected]
web: MZ Audio Distribution

Who also happens to be for Marantz in India..

Congratulations Elangoas ...Happy Diwali LFE wishes...

Ha ha ha.. Thx.. That was good one..:eek:hyeah:

Congratulations, even I opted out of the group buy for similar reasons, I'm eagerly waiting for your experience on the same.

Thx. Sure.. Will share..

Suddenly Taga Subs have now become out of stock on hifi Mart...

Yeah i just noticed.. Probably they had limited stocks.. Lucky to have got hold of it.. If i had delayed by day, think would have missed the good deal..

Just received the subwoofer..

Packing was good.. No damage or dents on the subwoofer box..

Some pics...

3188f4b6dffada0304bea04bf3a6e3c4.jpg

f1fea7bbef23799baa18f7777d9e858d.jpg

46aeb808552df10bc05e0a8334688ba7.jpg

ef7ef2153e671f4ca16954098e96fca8.jpg

baf58e2f54c47bcc4ef3f1d17a6733e3.jpg

e0753d5708af36682413395c79d27026.jpg

71ac3a76903bf2aba61d68b62d85e9e0.jpg

b1d7651ef3483d2a5a6b42f20e81fbe2.jpg

Back