Plasma owners: Are you facing the dreaded IR/Burn-In issue?

Is your plasma TV facing the IR/Burn-in issue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A little bit out of topic, when the TV is used just a monitor for our AVR or media player for listening music only, it looks overkill not just for IR issue but power consumption as a big display is not required in that situation.
I want to know what are the cheaper options that can coexist with Plasma and serve as optional monitor when playing music.
If there is something already on the forum on the subject, will someone share the link please.
Regards

Why no Jack Daniels ??:p

I cannot speak for others. But I invite anyone on this forum to visit my home and check my TV. Whether or not IR is discovered will be besides the point, but I promise a homemade lunch/dinner with some good choice of any one of the following:

• Chardonnay - Napa - 2005
  • Merlot - Napa - 2005
  • Gamay Rouge - Napa - 2005
or
  • Johny Walker - Green Label
  • Johny Walker - Gold Label
  • Johny Walker - Black Label
  • Johny Walker Swing
  • Chivas Imperial
  • Chivas Regal
  • Dimple
  • Glenfiddich
  • Glenlivet

@Just4kix psst hush hush, tell me which to vote for, we can settle the choice of holy water when I come to Pune.:lol:

Jokes apart, I bought Pana X30 more than six months ago; the initially supplied demo panel was changed to a brand new one after my persistence. After going through several threads on this forum, I had tutored my wifey and kids on the do's and dont's on handling the TV, which they diligently followed but alas, I discovered that it was a demo piece.

When my brand new replacement panel came, they couldn't care less and threw caution to wind but to my utter dismay (or should I say delight) there were/are absolutely no IR issues so far.
Captain Sir, Someone already said that thread is going to the dogs. So let it go. Come to Pune and enjoy (at least one) evening with me. :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back