Please Welcome our new Moderator: venkatcr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good News!

... well, for us at least! Having been a moderator on a busy forum, I know how much hard work is there ;)

Congrats on the new job, Venkat: you'll be a great mod :)

Congratulations on your new role (rather responsibility) Knowing you personally, I'm sure you would do a wonderful job. All the very best to you sir.:)

Heartiest Congratulations for your new role Venkat sir.Best of Luck.
25001_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Venkat.
Am sure u will do a great job.
Rgds
DK

When I joined, I was also a 'noob' and was completely clueless about a number of things

Hmmmm... A Venkatised Humbleness I guess........ Congratulation sir :yahoo: In fact you already are a moderator to many of us for a long time. It just an official seal to that perception.

Thanks Venkatcr !!!

Though Venkarcr has been always there for us... His official presence adds a degree of assurance and reputation to this forum.

Congrats to whole HifiVision for having him as Moderator :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Regds,
Sonosphere

Congrats Venkat
Im sure your patience and understanding attitude will add a new dignity to this forum.
cheers

Its about time. We are all glad to have Venkat on board as a Moderator.

Congrats, Venkat.

Warm Regds / Shailender

WOW! Congratulations, Venkat.

spider-man-uncle-ben.jpg

With great power comes great responsibility :)

Cheers.

Congratulations on becoming a moderator in our forum.I recall with pleasure the occasions when I have sought your help and your immediate response to my queries and PMs.I am willing to extend my help in whatever way I could.I wish you all the best in your new role.
Thanking you,
With regards,

pksnathan

Congrats Venkat. A perfect choice for a Moderator. As always you'll get extended support from us.

Congratulations Venkat. Your knowledge & experience will surely be useful to all of us!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back