Please Welcome our new Moderator: venkatcr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must express my special thanks to Audio_Engr who mooted this whole idea, wrote to me, and then corresponded with the Super Moderator.

Thanks AE. You have thrown a special Damocles sword over my head. :)

Cheers

Great news. Just came to know about it.. and very happy
congrats Venkat!

Last edited:
Cograts Venkat and you really deserve to be a Mod.
Keep up the good work.

Hi,

This is great news! A well deserved recognition for all the hard work and the ready willingness to always help the forum members. Congrats Venkat.
Godspeed to you.:)

cheers,
sri

Congratulations, Venkat. A well-deserved recognition and a very positive step for the forum in general.

-Ajinkya.

Murali, Bala and other guys in Chennai, let us all meet one weekend with no equipment and no auditioning and just have fun. Guys from across the country are, of course, welcome.

Cheers

Hai venkat,

Thank you , certainly we will meet.

If you remember the other day, in the meet I whispered in your ears, that if at all a HI-FI AUTHORITY OF INDIA is created by the Govt. you will land as its Chairman and we will aspire to be board members.

I think you are heading towards the same.....

N.Murali

Hood choice and all the best.

Hood choice? Spiderman, Superman, Zorro riding the Toronado, or the Phantom on Hero? I wonder which hood I should don?

Just pulling your leg George. I know 'G' and 'H' are very close to each other. :)

Cheers

Accept my Congratulations as well venkat sir. Hope to see some good changes @ HIFI......Hope you remember me........ :)

I must express my special thanks to Audio_Engr who mooted this whole idea, wrote to me, and then corresponded with the Super Moderator.

Thanks AE. You have thrown a special Damocles sword over my head. :)

Cheers

Thats a classic case of volunsteer

congrats venkat..
it is well deserved
i owe many of my decisions in hifi especially regarding AVR to you..
the best part is any advice given by you is always backed up by sound logic..

anytime when i look at the number of posts and the ratio of no posts/no of thanks it gives me a picture similar to MS Dhoni with a very good strike rate..
and as a keeper u are ready for next ball(question..) everytime..

rightly u have been appointed the captain of HFV..
:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back