Please Welcome our new Moderator: venkatcr

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean? (Mhanaje Kay?)

Sometime ago there was a movie released that had a song titled 'OOOO Podu'. This became a raging hit and was released in many south Indian languages. It is difficult to translate but generally is an expression to celebrate.

It is repetitive expression - something like Balle Balle.

Cheers

Sometime ago there was a movie released that had a song titled 'OOOO Podu'. This became a raging hit and was released in many south Indian languages. It is difficult to translate but generally is an expression to celebrate.

It is repetitive expression - something like Balle Balle.

Cheers

Thats nice expression & nice explanation from you...:clapping:

Venkat ji, Late aayi vanthalaum latesta varuvein( Rajnikanths evergreen dialogue!!)
Congrats! You are a person most suitable for this job.
Good luck.
titus

Congrats Venkat Sir.. I truly admire you.. i take you suggestions very seriously as it contains useful advise for us.:clapping:

Congrats Venkat. Though we have not interacted, I have been all along admiring your posts...You truly deserve this role.

Cheers.
Anil

It is mod+mod+mod. And, you are right... I am watching like a hawk.:D Just have fun guys. We all know what is right and wrong.

Cheers

Venkat anna...I am tempted to say "you are so liberally hawkish"...:lol:...spare this snake:p for atleast sharing your name....and sir..who is this 3rd mod?? I guess its not supermod that you are referring to!!!

Spiro,

Thanks for the heads up about MBR...I guess he is on shopping spree there in US...waiting to see him fill the thread "Post your latest Purchases"

Rgds,
Venkat.

name....and sir..who is this 3rd mod?? I guess its not supermod that you are referring to!!!

It is the super mod I was talking about. Most probably we will be also be inviting a few members to be moderators as the forum is growing everyday.

Cheers

Congrats Venkat , you deserve it especially after organising the Chennai meet. Hope to join in for the next one

Please accept applaud from me too Venkar sir. Congratulations on the new role and added responsibilities.

With best of the best members (Venkatcr and Madbulram) as moderators I am sure we will see more discipline and expansion of the forum

Once again, my sincere thanks to all of you.

Unfortunately, I think my contribution may come down a bit. I am forcing myself to look at all open threads and that takes enormous time. I envy Cranky who just whisks in and out replying to threads that interests him !!::sad:

As I said before, all of you are welcome to PM me for any information.

Cheers

Congratulations Mr. Venkat and wish you good luck in your new role. Iam sure you will do it exceedingly well in your new role.
Iam a new joinee here and have benefited a lot reading several of your posts here on various threads.

I was very new when you had organised the Chennai meet so was reluctant to join but will for sure try to attend the next meet.

regards,
Madhu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back