Please Welcome our new Moderator: venkatcr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Venkat. A perfect choice for a Moderator. As always you'll get extended support from us.

ah you're more generous than i am teky! i'm offering only one year support. after that he has to buy the extended steve care support plan for $349 from me ;)

Congrates to new "BOSS", Venkat :clapping::clapping::clapping:
note:Boss is just official name, his more a friend.

I can see the popularity of his.I was on forum upto 10:30 am & joined again now & wow to see the no.of pages of new thread,almost 5 in short time.

Now you have new role to follow & it will be very easy as all of us will cooperate as usual.:)

ah you're more generous than i am teky! i'm offering only one year support. after that he has to buy the extended steve care support plan for $349 from me ;)

Sshh...He doesn't know that yet - We'll auto charge his Credit Card:D

Congratulations VenkatCR ! couldnt have happened to a more deserving person.:clapping:
great choice Mods

So now we have two local moderators from Chennai, eh? ;)

Time for a party, Venkat?

Thats wonderful! Congratulations, Venkat:clapping::clapping::clapping: Since the day I joined the forum, I have observed teh wealth of information you have and the contributions you make. It has reached a stage for me where I'm tending to follow your suggestions blindly:)

Hi Venkat

Congrats for the newly attained responsibility, there can't be a better person than you.

Regards

Sub

Video: Panny 32 LCD, PS3, Sony DVP-NS78H, Samsung DVD-P365H, WDTV, Big TV.
Audio: Yamaha RX-V661, Sansui G-5000, Hand Made Towers for stereo, Pioneer Linear Power for HT with Onkyo SL-107 powered sub.

Hello venkat sir!! Nice to see someone experienced like u for moderator. Wish you all the best on your new role. :clapping:

Hai Venkat,

A very big congrats,

you owe a party for us,

N.Murali.

WHAT!!!! Venkat is a moderator now????
I thought he already owned this forum :)

Cheeky, and I am sure our SuperMod will hold on to his control panel very tightly, and keep looking over his shoulder all the time. And some of you guys want to charge me for support!! Sheesh, what is the world coming to?? I have to ensure I leave my credit cards at home when I meet any of you. :)

On a more sombre not, I am overwhelmed. I did not realise I had so many friends here. Again, my sincere thanks to each and everyone of you. I will do my best to justify the responsibilities that go with the role. Sheesh! that sounds like Obama taking oath !!

Murali, Bala and other guys in Chennai, let us all meet one weekend with no equipment and no auditioning and just have fun. Guys from across the country are, of course, welcome.

Cheers

Had already sent you a congratulatory PM & then saw this thread.
Again then, congrats Venkat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back