Please Welcome our new Moderator: venkatcr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news. Congrats. Looking forward to your fair and insightful comments.

A sincere thanks to all of you. HFV is like a second home for me and all of you have become real good friends.

I have been scanning through nearly as many threads as I can, and I see all of you are behaving well. So I am going to sleep. :licklips:

Cheers

Last edited:
You are the best in the lot.I am sure under your stewardship this form will reach many more highs.Hearty congrats and welcome.

congrats venkat..

Though I am relatively new to this forum, I am pretty sure you hold a very high reputation among the forum members.. Personally I have found your posts very informative and useful..with the kind of knowledge you have on hifi equipments, you surely deserved this position..

all the best for the new role..:cool:
-Alok

Venkat, you said "most of you" instead of "all of you" :). Should I be confused?

Ooops Sorry. Post corrected, though there were a few minor infractions that I handled 'expertly', and hopefully quietly. :)

Cheers

Thank you, Monitor!

George

>I have been scanning through nearly as many threads as I can, and I see all of you are >behaving well. So I am going to sleep.

venkatcr,

Hearty congratulations on being "modded"! Clearly there's a price to pay when you're always on the ball :D

I'm a newbie at HFV, but I remember you were the first respondent to my very first thread. Forgive me for being a late poster on this thread :)

This is super cool ...I login after long and what a sweet surprise.

PERFECT MAN FOR THE JOB. :clapping:

Congrats Venkat and my sincere sincere bow to AE :clapping:

Hi Venkat,keep your performance like Dhoni, :clapping:
Dont let your valuable posts reduced due to dual responsibility.

All D Best..:thumbsup:

Congrats VenkatCR. Now I know why your posts were sounding professional/academic (or whatever word the moderator flavour is) over the past couple of days. Nice build up to your new role :)

Congrats Mr. Venkatcr. Wish you the very best.

Welcome back Ram ! Nice to have you back. When are you returning to India?

And Spiro, I shall try my level best to be Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Cheers

Congrats Venkat sir

for new roles & responciblity :yahoo: :yahoo:

regards
vinay

Hello Venkatcr,

As said to you in a private message, i will like to repeat that for me you are far better as a member then a moderator, i would go to the extent and say that there is no comparison between your two roles the way you handle.

V.

Hello Venkatcr,

As said to you in a private message, i will like to repeat that for me you are far better as a member then a moderator, i would go to the extent and say that there is no comparison between your two roles the way you handle.

V.

The requirements of the two roles are quite different. One is more of a hobby and the other one is more like work, which probably is the reason for the disparity. Also there are no sublime threats if one does not moderate.

Indeed both roles are quite different, i think Venkatcr can handle the hobby part far better and i salute him for that.

V.

The issue is, Vinay, that the minute you start telling people what can be done and what cannot be done, people start taking sides and forming opinions. In addition, of course, people instinctively start disliking the person who implements and sets the rules. And it is very difficult to be fair to everyone, irrespective of what decision you take. Unfortunately someone has to do the job.

But, don't worry. I shall don my member cap as much as possible, and wear my Moderator cap only when absolutely necessary.

Cheers

Hello Venkatcr,

I hope that you will get minimum opportunity to be the moderator, while you should get a lot of opportunities to help fellow members, my best wishes.

V.

But, don't worry. I shall don my member cap as much as possible, and wear my Moderator cap only when absolutely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back