Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Snagged this yesterday in the UK :)
mint condition. Havent had a chance to play it - dont have any tapes here
Look out for older british brand amps and speakers which would be cheap in UK: I always wish I could fly in and out picking up some creeks orelles and spendors for cheap out there. Always see creeks entry levels for around 100 pounds or lower which is not possible anywhere else. Snatch the English stuff when you can!

Look out for older british brand amps and speakers which would be cheap in UK: I always wish I could fly in and out picking up some creeks orelles and spendors for cheap out there. Always see creeks entry levels for around 100 pounds or lower which is not possible anywhere else. Snatch the English stuff when you can!
How would you get it from there? Checkin baggage? Customs? Asking as i'm planning to go but not sure how I get them here..

How would you get it from there? Checkin baggage? Customs? Asking as i'm planning to go but not sure how I get them here..
Check in baggage works as long as its under the weight limit and its well protected. One time, I had one of the amps top panel bend a bit, but nothing luckily serious so far. Check hifishark.com and look for stuff in the location you are and pick up. We need more stuff in circulation in India ;)

My new Stereo setup Tannoy XT8F and Cambridge Audio Azur 851A amp.. In wall, My Son's Artwork :)

rMMjHf3.jpg

0Cyr2Hq.jpg

xdFrbxc.jpg

ieLepvz.jpg

lg0YOGB.jpg

Hi, guy's buyed kef r3 got it today.
Wanted to buyed fs but end up buying this.
Kef r3 are the 1 of the biggest bookshelf i have seen.
Initial impression very very clean and balance, great bass like small fs.
It's my first metal dome tweeter speaker and can instantly make out the difference or may be because of its quality very nice sound.

Attachments

• IMG-20181121-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20181121-WA0022.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG-20181121-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20181121-WA0023.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG-20181121-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20181121-WA0020.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG-20181121-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20181121-WA0021.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 206
Hi, guy's buyed kef r3 got it today.
Wanted to buyed fs but end up buying this.
Kef r3 are the 1 of the biggest bookshelf i have seen.
Initial impression very very clean and balance, great bass like small fs.
It's my first metal dome tweeter speaker and can instantly make out the difference or may be because of its quality very nice sound.

Looks neat and Hi Tech!

Congratulations!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back