Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Wow congratulations. They look amazing. Whats the burn in time, 50Hrs? Kefs are known to take their own sweet time to open up.

BTW, have you thought of putting the CPU in the lower shelf of your TV unit? Yes it would be on its side.

MaSh
Yes i tried all the way but it do not fit in that shelf.
Yes i think they must be having high burn in time, its 2 hours now with them and very highly impressed with the speaker.

Hi, guy's buyed kef r3 got it today.
Wanted to buyed fs but end up buying this.
Kef r3 are the 1 of the biggest bookshelf i have seen.
Initial impression very very clean and balance, great bass like small fs.
It's my first metal dome tweeter speaker and can instantly make out the difference or may be because of its quality very nice sound.

Awesome... lovely setup.

Congratulations.

Hi, guy's buyed kef r3 got it today.
Wanted to buyed fs but end up buying this.
Kef r3 are the 1 of the biggest bookshelf i have seen.
Initial impression very very clean and balance, great bass like small fs.
It's my first metal dome tweeter speaker and can instantly make out the difference or may be because of its quality very nice sound.

Congratulations Lalit, this pair is a sexy looking and fuller sounding speakers.

Bought rega brio and Qacoustics concept 20 from fellow fm. On lookout for a good dac. Please advice for a matching dac. Planning to upgrade to harbeths down the line.

My new Stereo setup Tannoy XT8F and Cambridge Audio Azur 851A amp.. In wall, My Son's Artwork :)

rMMjHf3.jpg

0Cyr2Hq.jpg

xdFrbxc.jpg

ieLepvz.jpg

lg0YOGB.jpg

Congratulations.. I am a CA fan all along. How are the Tannoys performing? I mean I have previously known them for midrange but what about high and lows? A video would be useful for many, upload on YouTube

Congratulations.. I am a CA fan all along. How are the Tannoys performing? I mean I have previously known them for midrange but what about high and lows? A video would be useful for many, upload on YouTube
The pair is working very well even before breakin period, very neutral presentation with little warm sounding, i like it very much, bass is absolutely awesome , no need of subwoofer,

There are no dealers here in India; imported it from abroad. If and when in Mumbai, you are welcome to drop by.
Don't have to say exact price, but what percentage of the price you ended up paying as tax and shipment cost while getting them here?

One third of the speaker cost was paid as duty.
Speaker cost was inclusive of shipment cost.
So if Rs.100 was the speaker price, roughly Rs. 25 was the duty and Rs. 75 was the speaker plus shipment cost.

Was visiting a friend to pick up a few Pink Floyd LPs.
Noticed a basic chinese amp in the living room. He told me that his mom was finding the previous setup difficult to operate and hence he got a basic amp for her.
He asked if i wanted the previous amp. Coincidentally i was looking for an amp to set up a 2.0 system for my TT. He pulled out the amp from the drawer and handed it over to me.
The Aiwa AV-X200
1amps.JPG

In the drawer below the amp was a norge equilizer. Since he let go off the amp he had no use for it. Handed that over to me.
2amps.JPG

Below the equilizer was a cassette deck. Please take this also.
3amps.JPG
The cassette deck is not in working condition at the moment.

Below that was a Laser Disc player. Had to refuse at this point :)

Will hook up my Pro ject TT and Elac B6 with the Aiwa.
Also will have to look to restore the Technics cassette deck

Guys finally the wait is over
Xtz 10.17 has arrived!!!!
Beautiful packaging!!
Clean looks
Gloss attracts a lot of fingerprints so i'd recommend that u get ur greasy hands off of it :p
I wud need some suggestions on setup as this is my first sub but ill post my questions on the other thread i ran specifically for this :)
For now please enjoy the pics!!

Attachments

• 20190116_232706.jpg
    20190116_232706.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 20190116_222027.jpg
    20190116_222027.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 20190116_222004.jpg
    20190116_222004.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 20190116_222057.jpg
    20190116_222057.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 20190116_222017.jpg
    20190116_222017.jpg
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 158
Hi guys..
finally i have entered the world of hifi music with below setup.

Avr: Denon AVR X1500H
Q Acoustic 3020i Bookshelf speakers
Q Acoustic 3090C Central speaker

Looking forward to add subwoofer and surrounds soon......
I am banglore based and if some one needs a demo, they are most welcome.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back