Prices of LED projectors

Santhosh76

Hello All,
One quick question...has the price of K130 and K330 gone up? I checked for the prices in eBay india and seems to have risen.
Please advice.

Thanks.

I had checked for the prices as of mid August, the Acer K130 was 32k and K330 was 39k. The dealer was hinting that the price may go up but I did not take it very seriously..

I have requested for a price quote from the Acer dealer. Fingers crossed till I get it. Also I dont understand, why they take so many days to provide a quote?

Thanks

I have finally got the quote. Acer K330 comes to around 36K in Chennai. I will buy it in Chennai rather than bringing from outside. Hope this helps.

Thats a very decent price... Just make sure of 2 things... 1st that this is the final price including VAT... And 2nd that this is the Acer K330 WXGA(1280x800) version & not the K330 XGA(1024x768) version... The 1st point is less important than the 2nd point... If the price is 36k+Vat it will increase the final price by 4-5k...

EDIT
Chked the acer India website & it seems Acer only sells the WXGA version in India... But it still wont hurt the chk before buying...
PS this is a very good value for money projector weather u get it for 36k or 39-40k...

Last edited:
I have checked with Acer and they have qouted 35k for K130 and 40k for K330. The dealer in Nagpur said that this is a preliminary pricing and he is willing to negotiate.
I have also checked for Optoma ML500 with the company people in Bangalore and they have quoted 56k as MRP which can be negotiated by the dealer. However, a dealer I walked with quoted 54k as final price!! :(
Dell M110 is available at indiaplaza for 30k.

P.S: (O.T)
I am very much interested in K330 and have an option of getting it from a friend in US which will cost about 30k. However, given the warranty and all thing, I am willing to shell out upto 35k for Indian K330.
Hence, I was wondering if we can execute a group buy for the same and try and get best possible deal. I believe 35k would be a great price considering international rates and dollar fluctuations.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back