Question on Keystone and Settings for Epson EH-TW5300

arun_chak

Hi,

Starting a new thread to make the discussion more relevant. I got Epson EH-TW5300 projector, and tried placing it in the corner of my living room. The image was projected on the wall. The projector image was skewed, have to make adjustments on V/H keystone to make the picture rectangular.

However I noticed that while the trapezoid image became rectangular, but the original trapezoidal area has visible low intensity whitish light on the sides (in my case left side and top side of the rectangle). It seems prominent in a dark room. Eyes cannot catch it if the room has ambient light. Wanted to know if this is expected.

Also please suggest me optimal settings for dark room and room with some ambient light.

Thanks

Yes it's expected. Only if u have a projector with optical lens shift this can be avoided. Try to mount your projector square to the screen your loosing resolution when you keystone so dramatically.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back