require suggestion for Subwoofer

I would email BIC America folks to check if the dealer is listed with them....that's what I did for ProAudioHome dealer.....else warranty is NOT entertained....

For example, Marantz AVRs purchased over Amazon are not covered in warranty by MZ Audio......

The requirement of sub is for the OP and not me....I already own the PL200 which is covered by official warranty.....

Before I venture for any dealer, I will always check with the parent company (US or wherever) if the Indian Dealer or Online Dealer is registered with them.

Prestine Note (Proaudiohome) is Authorized Distributor for Pan India. And you must check with Prestine Note who are the Authorized Dealers in India. The details are available at their website hope that answers.

http://pristinenote.com/partners/

Speaking about AV Receiver purchase from Amazon remember it is not only Marantz, even Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo voids warranty if bought from unauthorized dealer through Online retailers.

I got this confirmed on August 2, 2017, during my purchase of PL200 (to confirm warranty).

Attachments

• BICAmerica.JPG
    BICAmerica.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 23
Pristinenote & Proaudiohome are owned by same person. One is distribution & other is retail.
Pristine note imports bic america, swans multimedia & 1 line of ht speakers (Jam & Lab) speakers, koss, hifiman, in addition to making their own earphones & some earphone related accessories under signature acoustics brand whilst proaudiohome sells them online & through some dealer network in south.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back