Samsung 55Q60R Bottom yellow bleeding.

Latest update. Horrible service by Samsung they have denied even panel replacement . Now I got myself a Yamaha yht 299 system and tried to connect arc but Audio is not returned. Thing is problem is intermittent. If I turn on 10 times 2 or 3 times it works but remaining it doesn't. My tv hdmi 4 is Arc port and I have obviously connected it there buy at time getting message that I have not connected to hdmi 4 arc port and audio won't be supported. Horrible after spending nearly a lakh and getting a faulty product but company not servicing or replacing And saying its normal. Pathetic Samsung.

View attachment 51485View attachment 51485
Sir i am having my own issues with sony x90h that i bought. I just want to try to help, if you have a optical port on home theatre and the TV do try using the optical cable of amazon basics, at least you will get the sound right.

Sir i am having my own issues with sony x90h that i bought. I just want to try to help, if you have a optical port on home theatre and the TV do try using the optical cable of amazon basics, at least you will get the sound right.
Yes I am doing that when arc is not working.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back