Some questions about The frame 55 vs others

I also saw some YouTube review saying this. How can we be sure?
The new series AUE60 seems to be even cheaper.
I am pretty sure there are downgrades by Samsung from RU ->TU->AU.
So a comparison of TU series with RU series shows that RU series has better color gamut. It also supports VRR.
Both have good CR .TU has slightly better contrast.
Brightness in RU is 360nits and TU is 290nits.
SAMSUNG RU8000 Vs TU8000

I also saw some YouTube review saying this. How can we be sure?
The new series AUE60 seems to be even cheaper.
I am pretty sure there are downgrades by Samsung from RU ->TU->AU.
AUE60 is a downgrade to TUE60 and seems to be a 6 series model. You can find spec comparison video on YouTube. The only thing that I find lacking on TUE60 from tu8000 is hdr10 support perhaps. You can search for the OnePlus 55 tv thread here. Someone has posted his/her impressions about the tv.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam! Been there! Motor cycles run in pedestrian sidewalks :D. Anyways August manufacture date. Samsung adheres to make in India right?

Nice. How much ? Also please share some info on brightness and contrast. I am in the market for a 65” TV for around 1L too

Edit : Whoops. Can these messages be merged ?
dont buy Samsung 60,70 series these r selling only in some asia countrys ,80 series some better brightness, contrast,cheap branded highend models r better than branded low budget tvs

dont buy Samsung 60,70 series these r selling only in some asia countrys ,80 series some better brightness, contrast,cheap branded highend models r better than branded low budget tvs
Hello, this is last years model that's an online version of the 8 series. Yes this year the game has changed but this is tu8000 in a guise and a wise one with the budget in place.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam! Been there! Motor cycles run in pedestrian sidewalks :D. Anyways August manufacture date. Samsung adheres to make in India right?
Actually this model of tv has both Made in Vietnam units as well as Made in india units. The Flipkart listing clearly mentions that you may get any one of those.
Nice. How much ? Also please share some info on brightness and contrast. I am in the market for a 65” TV for around 1L too

Edit : Whoops. Can these messages be merged ?
74.5k with no cost emi prepayment.
Will hopefully get installed tomorrow and would tinker with it on Sunday!
Tue60 is a rebranded of tu8000(allegedly) with is a decent tv in itself. In this range, you won't get any better tv from a big brand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-001808~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210605-001808~01.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 24
Hello, this is last years model that's an online version of the 8 series. Yes this year the game has changed but this is tu8000 in a guise and a wise one with the budget in place.
tu8570 comes with dual led ,may be it hs better brightness

Installation done today. Have not messed with the settings yet. Initial impression: the picture quality seems good for first look but the screen is a little more reflective than I was expecting. Will post more later.

Picture in Ambient mode:
IMG_20210607_122131~01~01.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back