Some questions about The frame 55 vs others

tu8570 comes with dual led ,may be it hs better brightness
Yeah. I compared it with the 8000/8200 and it was brighter (15%, not 30-40%). Also had a few more features like Multi-view.

The frame looks amazing but sucks that’s it is online only. The lowest price for a 65” is 1.24L after icici cash back. Maybe emi prepayment will save me a few more cash.
I have 3 options now :
1) TU8000 for 78k after cashback
2) Frame 65 for 1.25L
3) X90H 65 for 1.45L (only 20 more than frame)

Undecided whether to splurge the money for the higher end ones or not

Yeah. I compared it with the 8000/8200 and it was brighter (15%, not 30-40%). Also had a few more features like Multi-view.

The frame looks amazing but sucks that’s it is online only. The lowest price for a 65” is 1.24L after icici cash back. Maybe emi prepayment will save me a few more cash.
I have 3 options now :
2) Frame 65 for 1.25L

Where are you getting tu8000 for 78k?

Last I remember, I could get the frame at around 107000 with hdfc cashback and prepayment. You might have to wait for the offer to reappear though. Also, stocks for 65inch frame are low and it could go out of stock anytime.

Where are you getting tu8000 for 78k?

Last I remember, I could get the frame at around 107000 with hdfc cashback and prepayment. You might have to wait for the offer to reappear though. Also, stocks for 65inch frame are low and it could go out of stock anytime.
From a Reliance Digital store nearby.

Will the prepayment shave off 17k from the total amount ? As the HDFC and ICICI cashbacks are both 6k

From a Reliance Digital store nearby.

Will the prepayment shave off 17k from the total amount ? As the HDFC and ICICI cashbacks are both 6k
Are you sure it's the 65inch model and a fresh piece?

Prepayment would shave off upto the discount that mechant is offering. Additional 3% off on survey on Flipkart.

I have 3 options now :
2) Frame 65 for 1.25L

x90h is a great choice ,sony is no 1 upscaling processer

I have 3 options now :
2) Frame 65 for 1.25L

Picked up an X9000h today. Waiting for installation. Let's see how it goes

65 incher. 1.45 was the best price Sony center could do, then another 15k odd will come as cashback from No Cost EMI.
Congrats on your purchase , I'm also looking to buy the same model and curious to know how this deal works and from which seller did you buy this from in Bangalore

thank you in advance

Congrats on your purchase , I'm also looking to buy the same model and curious to know how this deal works and from which seller did you buy this from in Bangalore

thank you in advance
Sony Center Kalyan Nagar. Their price is close to Amazon's quote, maybe cheaper by 2k odd, but they gave me double the exchange price on my old tv so went with them. You can call Ahmed - 7760988162

Sony Center Kalyan Nagar. Their price is close to Amazon's quote, maybe cheaper by 2k odd, but they gave me double the exchange price on my old tv so went with them. You can call Ahmed - 7760988162
Thank You , will contact him and see what best offer i can get. I've been waiting for X90J 65 inch but no one seems to have a clue when this will be released in India and hence thinking of the next best option X90H :)

Thank You , will contact him and see what best offer i can get. I've been waiting for X90J 65 inch but no one seems to have a clue when this will be released in India and hence thinking of the next best option X90H :)
Just let him know it's the guy who they delivered the 65x9000h yesterday. Maybe when PS5 comes in stock next he will give me advance notice ;)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back