Suggestions...

crazycaran

Hi Guys, can someone suggest me the best home theatre system from this (Philips.LG,Onkyo,Yamaha,Jamo) which i can afford within the price range till 20k.

Thanks in advance.

listen to them and choose what you feel is best. one thing i find in a htib is that the bass is boomy so look out for that

If the Budget is 20 K Max , I can suggest Sony DZ510. It is better than LG and Philips. I have personally used it for 2 Years are was good.

But beware its DVD player dies out quickly. You will need a separate DVD / blu ray player after some time Say 6 months.

http://www.sony.co.in/produc/dav-dz510

Onkyo, JAMO, and Yamaha will be out of reach at 20 K , I don't know if any models are available at that price point.

If you Up your Budget Onkyo 3400 is a excellent choice, Search forum there are some users and some reviews that may be available.

Some models of Onkyo like 3100 were cheaper but I am not sure if they are available now.

Firstly don't be mass brand conscious and discountconscious

Just increase your budget margin a little bit. My suggestion is

that you may go for Yamaha or Onkyo. HTIB is not a permanent

solution. You should go for AV receiver/amp combinations.

v v rao
linnhifi

It is better to build a Home Theater system by integrating suitable TV, BD/DVD player, A/V receiver, Speakers, Subwoofer etc from different companies.

In my experience companies making A/V receivers are not making great speakers, they focus on A/V receivers. Same with case of companies making TV, BD player etc. I am not aware of a company which makes great products in all these areas.

If you are looking for a BD/DVD player + A/V receiver + speakers + subwoofer, 20k won't be enough.

You may go for a BD/DVD Player + Onkyo 3400 setup if you can increase your budget.

Hi crazycaran,

Go for onkyo. They are the best bang for your bucks. They are very good for watching movies. And more over they will stay with you for longer life with the quality. It is ok for music also. but for movies no HTIB can beat for that price range. Maybe in future if you want better speakers for music you will option to change front two speakers. Just listen to them all first you will find the solution that is ONKYO only.;)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back