Tata Sky launches Tata Sky+ HD at just Rs. 3999/

Dear Friends,
Tata Sky+ HD comes with HDMI Cable or we have to purchase the same Separately?

It comes with an HDMI cable only... You may need another RCA cable for coaxial output to get DD5.1 as of now if you have an AVR.

Any news about Movies Now Channel in Tata Sky HD?

Since Asli HD channels are available with other providers, TS should add Movies Now HD

Any news about Movies Now Channel in Tata Sky HD?

Since Asli HD channels are available with other providers, TS should add Movies Now HD
They are struggling with capacity. I wouldn't expect more channel additions (especially HD) till March 2012. Also, Movies Now HD may take a long time to come to TS. They first need to add ESPN HD, Mtunes HD, etc. before adding a competing English Movie channel to Star Movies.

This is what they installed at my place.

9kcqad.jpg

How much you paid for the splitter mentioned in your post?
And it shows 2 input point....what is the other one for?

TataSky has increased the price of the HD Gold pack. Did anyone notice?
They have also added Zee TV HD. I dont know why they are not adding any good channels.
Who wants Zee Tv :)

It comes with an HDMI cable only... You may need another RCA cable for coaxial output to get DD5.1 as of now if you have an AVR.

Why can't tatasky HD plus feed the dd 5.1 audio to my AVR via HDMI directly? Why do I need optical/coaxial for sound if I have a connection like ( tataskyHDplus ->via hdmi-> AVR ->via hdmi-> LCD tv)?

Why can't tatasky HD plus feed the dd 5.1 audio to my AVR via HDMI directly? Why do I need optical/coaxial for sound if I have a connection like ( tataskyHDplus ->via hdmi-> AVR ->via hdmi-> LCD tv)?

It was long back, Tata Sky didn't support 5.1 DD over HDMI. But, TataSky has started supporting 5.1 DD Sound over HDMI since October 2011.
Just try it !!

well...i have TataSky HD and i called them to check for 5.1 sound last month and they said i need to connet Digital Audio Cable to get that.....

This is the new Tata Sky HD box. Rs . 2600. Made by Samsung. Uses a Zoran SupraXD 18 chip. There is a expansion bay and a USB input.

Attachments

• P1030459_r.jpg
    P1030459_r.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 99
  • P1030460_r.jpg
    P1030460_r.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 99
  • P1030463_r.jpg
    P1030463_r.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 98
  • P1030465_r.jpg
    P1030465_r.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 98
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back