The Movies I Liked

Peppermint - A good popcorn flick - Jennifer Garner sets out for revenge. If you liked John Wick, you will like this filim.

The BRrip print is out. You must see it. Quite a good movie.

****Spoilers****
Searching
Got it and watched ... and liked it..... but I would have preferred the movie to combine actual search and online search...I mean in reality, a father will not just sit on the room chair and try to figure out his missing daughter online ..... he will physically go bananas to search,,,, so that aspect also should have been shown added with online searching which he did, that would have made the movie more authentic ..... they just wanted to stick to found footage genre for the movie and hence cultivate the screenplay in this way ....... none the less interesting movie that kept me interested till the end ...... which was deliberately made happy if you ask me .......6.5/10 for this one

Mile22.... turned out ok..... action is great but in parts, shakey camm is ok as far as I am concerned, but to construct an action scene cuts every 0.5 sec is horrible and has become boring ...... The only saving grace is Iko Uwais as beginning handcuff fight scene... that was done beautifully..... 6.5/10 for this one....

Downsizing (2017)
This movie is one strong case in point: why IMDB rating and the actual quality of the movie can be like oil and water.
Phew... One of the best performances of Matt Damon competing with the brilliant Vietnamese actress Hong Chau.
The premise of downsizing people to meet the ecological burden of overpopulation is very interesting (though scientifically inaccurately portrayed). The first half takes you through surreal environments and the second half has riveting ethical debates.
The whole family enjoyed it. Of course I personally was pleased to see my favourite Christoph Waltz in this movie!
Available in Amazon Prime. Do give it a try.

Anyone remembers this old Movie ? I watched it on VHS Tape from cassette Library in those days. Midnight Cowboy. A culturally strange Movie (or may be not) with sad ending. Amazing actors.
A song from the movie

Anyone remembers this old Movie ? I watched it on VHS Tape from cassette Library in those days. Midnight Cowboy. A culturally strange Movie (or may be not) with sad ending. Amazing actors.
A song from the movie
Total classic...am a huge Jon Voight fan. Watch Deliverance-another classic Jon Voight film from the old days

Haven't seen Midnight cowboy ....But Deliverance oh boy was just ultimate ..... A Must Watch ...

VENOM ....Mehh boring ... I slept halfway .....5.5/10 .... nothing new totally avoidable

Downsizing (2017)
This movie is one strong case in point: why IMDB rating and the actual quality of the movie can be like oil and water.
Phew... One of the best performances of Matt Damon competing with the brilliant Vietnamese actress Hong Chau.
The premise of downsizing people to meet the ecological burden of overpopulation is very interesting (though scientifically inaccurately portrayed). The first half takes you through surreal environments and the second half has riveting ethical debates.
The whole family enjoyed it. Of course I personally was pleased to see my favourite Christoph Waltz in this movie!
Available in Amazon Prime. Do give it a try.
Good concept, but bad excecution... The last 80 minutes had nothing.

Ant Man and The Wasp ..... felt like a filler movie between the major marvel blockbusters ...
clear.png
.... It was ok for the subject here .... I was not much impressed but was better than Venom atleast. After Credit scene was a good surprise, didnt see that coming. 6/10 for this one.

Sweet and Lowdown...Sweet and Lowdown is a 1999 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Woody Allen. Loosely based on Federico Fellini's film La Strada, the film tells the fictional story, set in the 1930s, of a self-confident jazz guitarist Emmet Ray.

Mid 90's - Directed by Jonah Hill. Great soundtrack. A story that will relate to almost everyone's childhood.

The little Stranger - Lenny Abrahamson is the director. Adapted from a novel. A mystery drama about an old house, changing times and a sinister past.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back