Tidal in india?

You would only need the VPN to create a country specific account and thereafter everything else is generic. The content displayed will be associated with the country with which the account is created.
Don't know where i'm wrong, I'm still getting the USD price after loging with vpn?
May be i'm not getting it right.. pls guide.
thanks,
noble

Attachments

• tidal.JPG
    tidal.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 46
Hey guys , need some advice.
I have been trying out tidal USA trial account for about 15 days now. I'm using the following chain :
Dell laptop- fideliser, j river WDM driver, tidal HiFi app on Windows 10, metrum Octave DAC,parasound pre, first watt f5, Harbeth P3esr, and an assortment of cables.
I have compared with Spotify on the same chain.
I have also compared with my music stored in Wave format in the hard disc of the Dell laptop .
Though Tidal sounds spatial with a wide sounstage and and is cleaner and more resoving than Spotify, but somehow sounds a bit thinner than either Spotify or the wave file, and slightly edgy at the top in certain songs which is giving a bit of fatigue if listened for a long stretch of time.
Am I the only one hearing this or is there some compatility issue of J river WDM and tidal hifi ,considering that I am not getting the edgy sound issue with either Spotify or wave file in the same chain?
Advice please.

Straight question...what is the risk in using a subscription based service like this..using VPN and register with some other country ? I mean from legal perspective.

Hi FM's

I had subscribed to tidal turkey in June this year and had made payments of the subscription two times @ 19.99 TRY using my credit card.However every time on the last day of the subscription tidal could not process the payment with my registered credit card and instead of discontinuation of the services they extend the service for a couple of days and during this period i was instructed for updating of my payment method.After this free period the services were discontinued but i used the same registered credit card and the services got restored .Every time on the last day of the subscription the above procedure was followed by me .But now i am unable to make the payment with the same registered credit card .I had tried all tweaks mentioned in this thread but couldn't get through and since my services are discontinued.Any help in this regard is appreciable.

Hi I have tidal downloaded on I phone.its I phone 6 which I could find from my store discarded one.im using it exclusively to stream music on my audiolab m dac .the problem is it auto stops after 60-80 sec of playback.but Spotify and you tube audio plays flawlessly.any suggestions to overcome this please

Hi Guys

Just got an email from Tidal. There is a current offer of $1.99 for 4 months for US members I believe. You may redeem this offer only when VPN is up.

Good luck prospective users.

Hey guys , need some advice.
I have been trying out tidal USA trial account for about 15 days now. I'm using the following chain :
Dell laptop- fideliser, j river WDM driver, tidal HiFi app on Windows 10, metrum Octave DAC,parasound pre, first watt f5, Harbeth P3esr, and an assortment of cables.
I have compared with Spotify on the same chain.
I have also compared with my music stored in Wave format in the hard disc of the Dell laptop .
Though Tidal sounds spatial with a wide sounstage and and is cleaner and more resoving than Spotify, but somehow sounds a bit thinner than either Spotify or the wave file, and slightly edgy at the top in certain songs which is giving a bit of fatigue if listened for a long stretch of time.
Am I the only one hearing this or is there some compatility issue of J river WDM and tidal hifi ,considering that I am not getting the edgy sound issue with either Spotify or wave file in the same chain?
Advice please.
Tried out the native tidal 16/44 app on Windows.It is too aggressive for my taste.
Looks like I have to stay with my jriver tidal wdm 32/44 combo with memory play and Sox resampling , which is somewhat better than the native app.

Trust me, I just registered to reply on this thread. Tidal has mind blowing collection on Bollywood. Latest tracks, age old classics and some are in Master edition too. Fingers crossed, wish they launch in 2021.
Absolutely! I wonder why @Nippy couldn’t find anything. Tidal has extensive Hindi OST collection, especially from the golden era from 50s to 70s. Just type in Madan Mohan or Sali Chowdhury. You find almost all their best works.

Absolutely! I wonder why @Nippy couldn’t find anything. Tidal has extensive Hindi OST collection, especially from the golden era from 50s to 70s. Just type in Madan Mohan or Sali Chowdhury. You find almost all their best works.
Ohh they have bollywood for sure... just like Gaana or amazon or spotify... when I had Tidal with me in 2019 not a ton MQA for bollywood songs.. things might have changed now but I am pretty sure they did not have MQA files in abundance for this gener.. For me the premium price that one is paying is for MQA.. otherwise you can easily access spotify which has better interface and AI. :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back