Tidal in india?

Hi,
My Tidal Turkey subscription has expired and for its renewal i used hola VPN and select Turkey as the country.After submitting the credit card details the page shows a notification wherein it was stated that the bank does not permit this transaction .......as most tidal users know.I used other cards of different banks but transaction always fails.I used different mobiles and laptop also to make the transaction on different days but the same results.Kindly help in restoring my tidal subscription.
Thanks

Hi
Received mail few days back regarding Tidal Turkey discontinuing their services till the get licence as per new Turkey govt. norms. Mail mentioned tht due to this subscribers will be offered 1 month free. My tidal services continue to work and i m not sure of impact. i noticed i m not charged this month . So does this mean tht services will discontinue after this month cycle. Anyone has more info on it, kindly share

Any slots available. Iv been using spotify premium, never tasted the Tidal Hifi streaming. The premium subscription will end in a month, wanted to try out Tidal and then decide.
Appreciate if someone can link me up!

Great, thanks. Does support profiles like Netflix ? Possible to share the subscription with others ?
No it doesn't support profiles you can make playlists... many FMs are sharing the subscription. You can contact blackscorpio if he has any spot left

Yeah, it's still there but you need a VPN connection to US servers to avail this Offer.

anyone able to redeem this $4 offer with paypal? i used a vpn to sign up for the offer but it gave a error when trying to pay via paypal not sure if its a indian credit card issue or something else as its the first time i am using that credit card on the paypal account (though it got activated ok).

ideally would not like to give tidal my credit card details directly plus they're asking for zip code when giving those details so if we put indian zip code that's ok?

already used my email id to sign up for the offer which failed, will need to use another id if i try again. not sure if its worth the hassle?

how much better would you'll say is tidal hifi streamed through bubble upnp to avr compared to spotify premium through spotify connect?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back