Tidal in india?

How to install the tidal app in ios 12.4.8 iPhone. I am not getting the app.
Tidal app is not available in India. Don’t know if it can be downloaded using any VPN. But you can use with Volumio as an additional plug-in/ source, if you are using any rpi streamers.

Donot know if there is any other way.

Thanks,

Sreejith

I guess Tidal is cheapest in Argentina currently (less than Rs.200/- per month for HiFi including taxes). Hope India prices will be the cheapest whenever they launch here...

Yes there is a software. But you must have HiFi Plan to download these master files. If you want any songs i have linked MQA list below.

Yes, i have Hifi plan and which software required to download from Tidal.

I believe It might not crash/fall since the doorway is from the side of the speakers,

more worried about the damage which can happen at the bottom.

How about keeping the sub next to it, that way there is less of speakers crashing heavily or crashing at all as after brushing the sub it will fall back in place.
don't have space for the sub there, Thanks

I tried setting up a tidal malaysia account. used a vpn to set location to malaysia and then logged into tidal.com. Prices are stlll shown in USD and very high - $138 pm for Hifi.

I see the same prices even when i change the vpn server to Turkey or Argentina!

What gives?

As suggested by FM's, will drop the idea to keep the speakers on a stand, will protect them by some other means.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
TIDAL CONNECT IS ON CXN NOW!

As of now you can get the update only if you’ve set ‘Early Update’ on (you can do that through StreamMagic settings). So I guess it’s still beta.

So no more need to use StreamMagic to play Tidal natively on CXN. You can use the Tidal app which allows much more usability and aesthetics.

A6BE4BE7-D08E-4812-8DC0-949AEF53AEBC.jpeg

I'm unable to get Tidal working on Kodi on Nvidia shield. It says authentication error. The playback quality on native Tidal app is not very good on Shield. Can anyone help?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back