Tidal in india?

Not able to change app store location as it ask for phone no along with address....
You have to make a US apple id & log in the store. They don't ask for payment details anymore for apple id, so its easy peasy, thats what i did.

Cheers.

I learned Jay-Z the rapper has recently sold Tidal, his music streaming service, to Square, which is owned by Twitter-man Jack Dorsey. There will be changes...?
Square is a financial services company whereas Tidal was owned by musicians previously.

D*#n! I joined just a month ago and just when I was enjoying it after sorting out the router woes, streamer set up etc

The two are friends. Square is into Point of Sales ventures. They feel it can bring better returns to the artists - at least that’s what they claim.

I have two Tidal accounts. One created with UK and one with Turkey. UK cost almost Rs.2000/-pm ( 19.99£) and Turkey cost Rs.250/- pm (19.99 TRY). Now I have closed UK account and using Turkey only which is super cheap for the availability and quality of music. You require VPN just to create an account and later on you can access it from any place. Best way is to install Hola vpn on mobile phones and select Turkey country and create account. You need to have international credit/Debit card to pay the subscription charges. Initially for one month it is free and later on it's chargeable.
Cool

Seems tidal india is launched at least i can see prices in INR but very xpensive 1k/month for premium

Hi. I got a mail asking me to update my payment method. ( i had paypal) . on logging into tidal, it seems the paypal method has disappeared. did anyone else have a similar experience?

Also which region is currently popular? turkey was all the rage when I subscribed but are there choices at similar prices?

any feedback will be most appreciated.

// Moderator Note //

FMs are not allowed to use the forum to put together “Tidal Family Plans” with people, as it hurts Tidal from being profitable and in turn hurts artists. Posting or requesting to be added to someone’s family account or selling accounts will not be allowed and such posts will attract moderation.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back