Usage hours for Sony kdl-46w950a

b_atre

Apologize if same question was asked on another thread. I recently bought the 46" Sony W950A and wanted to check the usage hours.

I tried the usual combination (display,5,vol down,power); but it didn't work.

Please help me to get correct key combination to check usage hours for the 46" Sony W950A model (kdl-46w950a)

Answer:
I installed latest update provided by Sony and could get the usage hours using same key combination, glad to see TV is brand new :)

Answer:
I installed latest update provided by Sony and could get the usage hours using same key combination, glad to see TV is brand new :)

Hi,

I recently got a good deal on this and purchased.
I tried the remote control's key combination and hunted for alternatives too, but failed.
Also, updated it.

Please tell me exactly what i have to do. (I am sounding too naive; guess that's what I am :sad:)

Please help me :eek:

I kept the tv on standby (powered on through power supply but screen off)
clicked I+, then 5 (TV starts in analog mode)
i dont get chance to click on vol- followed by power on

sony guys gonna take some time to come and set it up. But I want to be sure its not a used piece I have been delivered.

Hi,

I recently got a good deal on this and purchased.
I tried the remote control's key combination and hunted for alternatives too, but failed.
Also, updated it.

Please tell me exactly what i have to do. (I am sounding too naive; guess that's what I am :sad:)

Please help me :eek:

I kept the tv on standby (powered on through power supply but screen off)
clicked I+, then 5 (TV starts in analog mode)
i dont get chance to click on vol- followed by power on

sony guys gonna take some time to come and set it up. But I want to be sure its not a used piece I have been delivered.

Hi, need your help.
can you share your experience with 46W950A, is it worth buying in 95k.
I definitely like the glass look, hope there is no issue with that. infact in showroom i liked its picture quality & sound quality compared to rest. From smart perspective, does it have all features like internet browsing etc and is it easy to use them. Normally in lg & samsung we get magic remote so was curious to know, howsoever I know Mobile app works on the same.

Also do you think it is better than 4k. i m getting 4k lg49850T in like 25 k more, not sure if it is worth to spend.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back