Vinyl I am listening to...

Jennifer Warnes - Famous Blue Raincoat, 3 LP, 45 RPM Remastered Vinyl Set:
CISLP7060-45-big.jpg

Pink Floyd, Dark Side of The Moon, 30th Anniversary Edition:
PinkFloyd_DSOTM_30ThAnniversary_1.jpg

Damn these sound AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Hello Steven,
where are you getting these fantastic vinyl deals. Please enlighten your fellow vinyl lovers. They also need to hear the bright side of the dark side of the moon.
Thanks.

like i mentioned in the post from the boss! :) he also used to listen to lps now hardly anymore so handed em down.

EDIT: the others (hendrix and rainbow vinyl vinyl) from ebay. just search!

Today I have picked 4 LPs randomly from my vinyl library. those are

1.KRAFTWERK_THE MAN MACHINE
2.The Fantastic Sound of Guitars Unlimited
3.OXYGENE-Jean Michel Jarre
4.High On Mad Mountain-The Mike Theodore Orchestra.

Now I am Listening The Fantastic Sounds of Guitars Unlimited.

ThanQ

Last edited:
like i mentioned in the post from the boss! :) he also used to listen to lps now hardly anymore so handed em down.

EDIT: the others (hendrix and rainbow vinyl vinyl) from ebay. just search!

I had a similar experience. My boss has handed over all of his 20+ years of Vinyl collection to me after coming to know of my interest in Vinyl. The collection included some fabulous stuff including Lobo, Queen, Brotherhood of Man etc. Recently my doctor gifted me his entire LP collection which included a good number of M.S. Subbulakshmi.

That's a good piece of information. I always find it hard in a interview what to ask my future boss. Now i have a good question to ask if he has any interest in vinyls and if he is loosing interest in them.:D

I had a similar experience. My boss has handed over all of his 20+ years of Vinyl collection to me after coming to know of my interest in Vinyl. The collection included some fabulous stuff including Lobo, Queen, Brotherhood of Man etc. Recently my doctor gifted me his entire LP collection which included a good number of M.S. Subbulakshmi.

Hai Anilva,

Which album of Brotherhood of man do you have?

N Murali.

Excellent album. Heard it during my college days. Found it again...

Attachments

• watch.gif
    watch.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 113
Ahh! Another Tull fan.
Both those albums are classic.
Cheers!

My first foray into serious rock music was listening to Jethro Tull's 'Bursting Out' & Genesis's 'Foxtrot'. These two albums changed my listening taste. Before these i was stuck with BoneyM, Abba, Saturday Night Fever, etc. I am still a huge fan of Jethro Tull and didn't miss a chance to watch them live last time they visited Kolkata.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back