Vinyl I am listening to...

!BUncztQBmk~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBKOYhbVUPQ~~_1.JPG

From Mantovani To Lovers Everywhere

I have been trying to lay my hands on this Ravi Shankar and Yehudi Menuhin LP for long while. Where did you get it? Any idea where I can buy a similar one?

Cheers

Hello anilva,
have a look at the link. you can see there are 4 albums available from Ravi Shankar Menuhin combination.

The Gramophone Company of India (HMV) Records Listing

I have The Gramophone Company of India (HMV) Records Listing

Still looking for the rest 3 of the albums. It is really good.
Thanks.

Ahh! a Blue Note. And that too Andrew Hill, even harder to find. You must be having a good jazz source, Myriad.
cheers!

Ahh! a Blue Note. And that too Andrew Hill, even harder to find. You must be having a good jazz source, Myriad.
cheers!

I was lucky once to tumble upon a decent collection of jazz albums. Some of them were new and sealed. You know some days you are extra lucky :)

I was lucky once to tumble upon a decent collection of jazz albums. Some of them were new and sealed. You know some days you are extra lucky :)

Yeah! I've had that sort of luck too in my record hunting forays. Makes the effort worthwhile, not withstanding all the dry days.

That Santana/McLaughlin LP has some great playing, though the 'obeisant' (to Meher Baba) cover pic remains irritating and hilarious at the same time.

Diana Krall - Live in Paris 180g Double LP, Mastered by Bernie Grundman
diana_krall_live_paris.jpg

Diana Krall - Look of Love 180g, Double LP, Mastered by Bernie Grundman
diana_krall_look_of_love.jpg

Roy Orbison - Lonely and Blue, 200g Classic Records Reissue
1.jpg

:yahoo:

Last edited:
And finally before I go to sleep.....

John Coltrane - Blue Train, 45rpm Double LP, Acoustech Reissue mastered by Steve Hoffman and Kevin Gray

98313_s__john_coltrane_blue_train_b.jpg

I normally listen late into the night, but have to call it night early. Driving down to Las Vegas tomorrow morning for 3 days. Wish me luck!! Blackjack here I come ;)

Back