Vinyl I am listening to...

Hi stevieboy, i am looking for this album since 1988. Great music!!!
Do We still get this LP?

Regards,
Anil

my favourite ventures album is music music. co-incidentally was listening to it last night with all lights off and only SET amp and phonostage tubes glowing :licklips:

Last edited:
Hi all
Golden Greats by "Ventures" is my favourite too. Walk Dont run, Telstar, Pipeline, wipeout, the lonely bull are superb.

Must be lovely ambience stevieboy.

Some vinyl albums are so good once you put needle on it you can easily listen to them for half an hour without need to change track.

hi hitensitapara,

i frequently fall asleep in my chair. nice way to drift off to sleep :D

Hi stevieboy, i am looking for this album since 1988. Great music!!!
Do We still get this LP?

Regards,
Anil

hi anil,

replied to your pm. ventures are widely available on lp. like boney m or abba. pick em up while they're still there ;) i've got practially all the ventures albums on lp.

regards

Thanks for the reply steven, i went couple of times to Balaji's, but could not get this LP. I have a couple of ventures Lp's, but i like this most :)
In case if you find this LP, please call me on 9845560279.

Regards,
Anil

hi anil,

replied to your pm. ventures are widely available on lp. like boney m or abba. pick em up while they're still there ;) i've got practially all the ventures albums on lp.

regards

being nostalgic listening to Supertramp after some 18 years.
supertramp%20paris.jpg

Ok, today I walked into Best Buy (A mass consumer electronics store out here) and I actually found that they had some vinyl in stock.

This is BRAND NEW vinyl in current production....how awesome is that!?

Well, I had to get something and after the first song....we have a completely redone winner here. Axl and Slash have just NEVER sounded this good.

The remastering of this album and 180 gram pressing is alone worth the purchase.

Guns-N-Roses-Appetite-For-Dest-458249.jpg

Guys....I'm going to BEG you to pick this up if you are even a slight bit inclined towards hard rock. Make sure you get the 180g new re-issue.

just picked up rainbow's finyl vinyl double lp for the grand sum of $6 among other stuff and some hendrix lps that i've not seen in regular print, in his days before he really hit it big :D

some hendrix lps that i've not seen in regular print, in his days before he really hit it big
wow, jimi hendrix LPs :licklips:
Before he hit it big means must be rare LPs stevieboy

yups looks like they're rare. bootlegs am guessing.

also was just handed dark side of the moon, wish you were here, queen best of and the works, communique, love over gold and a few other lps by ze boss! :D

Hello Steven,
where are you getting these fantastic vinyl deals. Please enlighten your fellow vinyl lovers. They also need to hear the bright side of the dark side of the moon.
Thanks.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back