VU led-55k160gau

ordered this today.. got it for rs40200 only after all the republic day discount. now waitng for delivery. will review it soon.

Congrats, amazing price due to flipkart offers, bad timing for me as i am shifting next month.

Do post pictures as soon as you mount the TV, then later a small review after using it for few days.

Congrats, amazing price due to flipkart offers, bad timing for me as i am shifting next month.

Do post pictures as soon as you mount the TV, then later a small review after using it for few days.

i wont be mounting the tv, as ia m also moving from this home to another in march. i bought this tv coz the offers was irresistable. and hdfc card gave an extra 7.5% discount so i decided to take a leap of faith.

Thanks.. Heres the link --http://www.flipkart.com/vu-140cm-55-full-hd-led-tv/p/itmeebefydz73z7t?pid=TVSEEBEFFXZHVZRW&ref=L%3A5466485947412136933&srno=p_1&query=vu+55k160gau+140+cm+%2855%29+led+tv+%28full+hd%29&otracker=from-search.

Extended warranty is based on MRP price not selling price, so it will be 5k, can buy on VU website.

i wont be mounting the tv, as ia m also moving from this home to another in march. i bought this tv coz the offers was irresistable. and hdfc card gave an extra 7.5% discount so i decided to take a leap of faith.

Do post pictures of TV on stand when you receive it, i just want to see how the TV looks in a normal, daily setting.

hi somesh
am about to buy this but need two clarifications:

a) the panel refresh - flipkart says 120 hz but i am pretty sure it is 60 hz. thats what the VU website says, and i dont think they would be wrong. pretty bad on the part of flipkart to mislead.

b) flipkart says only 1 hdmi port - again i believe it is 3.

can you check your tv and reconfirm

regardless...awesome deal

hi somesh
am about to buy this but need two clarifications:

a) the panel refresh - flipkart says 120 hz but i am pretty sure it is 60 hz. thats what the VU website says, and i dont think they would be wrong. pretty bad on the part of flipkart to mislead.

b) flipkart says only 1 hdmi port - again i believe it is 3.

can you check your tv and reconfirm

regardless...awesome deal

Hey. I called up vu customer care befroe buying this tv. They said the tv has 2hdmi ports and 1usb port.
And panel refresh rate is 60hz and motion refresh rate is 120hz. Which i didnt understand that what is the diffrnce between motiom rate and panel refresh rate?

So we can safely say the panel has 60hz refresh rate.

motion rate is some software algorithm to try and reduce blur. the real panel rate is 60 hz. you might notice a blur in fast action sports, console gaming (xbox/ps3). general tv/movies should be fine.

attached link is useful; Fake Refresh Rate Conversion: Samsung Clear Motion Rate vs Sony MotionFlow vs LG Motion Clarity Index

still - vu seems to be a more honest vendor than the others.

do you see any blur?

good to see 2 hdmi ports. need one for the chromecast, and the other for the receiver.

motion rate is some software algorithm to try and reduce blur. the real panel rate is 60 hz. you might notice a blur in fast action sports, console gaming (xbox/ps3). general tv/movies should be fine.

attached link is useful; Fake Refresh Rate Conversion: Samsung Clear Motion Rate vs Sony MotionFlow vs LG Motion Clarity Index

still - vu seems to be a more honest vendor than the others.

do you see any blur?

good to see 2 hdmi ports. need one for the chromecast, and the other for the receiver.
i have recieved tv today now waiting to get it installed. will updat u on blur issue. i will be using it for ps4 gaming and 1080p movies from hdd. lets see how it performs. i guess 60hz shold be fine. my previous lg lcd had 60hz and only sports scenes like cricket and football used to blur. lets hope for best wi this one.

i have recieved tv today now waiting to get it installed. will updat u on blur issue. i will be using it for ps4 gaming and 1080p movies from hdd. lets see how it performs. i guess 60hz shold be fine. my previous lg lcd had 60hz and only sports scenes like cricket and football used to blur. lets hope for best wi this one.

Thats very fast delivery from Flipkart for the TV, Check on the Tv channels using HD box if you use anything like Tata Sky HD, Dish Hd etc. Also check out cricket matches on Star Sports.

Thats very fast delivery from Flipkart for the TV, Check on the Tv channels using HD box if you use anything like Tata Sky HD, Dish Hd etc. Also check out cricket matches on Star Sports.

i dont have hd settop box. i have a sd fastway cable box. but will surely check full hd sports through hdd.

i dont have hd settop box. i have a sd fastway cable box. but will surely check full hd sports through hdd.

SD channels don't look good with these TV's, specially at such a big size of 55 inch. We now have 50 HD channels and growing, why not get an HD box? Good offers on Amazon for the same.

SD channels don't look good with these TV's, specially at such a big size of 55 inch. We now have 50 HD channels and growing, why not get an HD box? Good offers on Amazon for the same.

will surely opt fr hd box once i move to my new place.

hiii i got tv installed on wall mount. attaching some pics in this post.
1-the sony six pic in sd channel.
2-the credit scene pic is for all of u who want to see how are the black levels of this tv.
3-the space scene pic is from 1080p gravity movie.
4- the road and chris evans as captain america pic is from avengers 1080p 18gb print.
5-the hollywood channel pic is again from sd cable box.

sorry for the image quality clicked from mobile.

pls feel free to comment about pic quality.

Attachments

• IMG_20160127_182709.jpg
    IMG_20160127_182709.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_20160127_183002.jpg
    IMG_20160127_183002.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20160127_183032.jpg
    IMG_20160127_183032.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20160127_184442.jpg
    IMG_20160127_184442.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20160127_184850.jpg
    IMG_20160127_184850.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20160127_191413.jpg
    IMG_20160127_191413.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 161
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back