VU TV owners thread

I bought a 40D6475 last week. Can anybody help me, to get the optimum settings for good picture clarity. Also sound

Anyway to tweak it using service mode settings

But does this code work with 40D6575, got another one - 2580

Price - I got it for Rs.14850/- with 10% off for HDFC + 2 year Ext. Warranty for Rs. 1,215/-
Present rate is 16499/-
Yes It works for my 40D6575. I changed tint and Rgb values and now the picture looks better.

there is no 'manufactured by' info. It says manufactured in China It means all Vu TVs are imported?

Attachments

• IMG_20181029.jpg
    IMG_20181029.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 21
In VU pixelight model with opera store, can an android or iphone mobile be mirrored on TV? If so, does it involve installing any third party app on android / iphone mobile?
Guidance from VU pixelight owners who has tried this will be greatly appreciated!
TIA.

In VU pixelight model with opera store, can an android or iphone mobile be mirrored on TV? If so, does it involve installing any third party app on android / iphone mobile?
Guidance from VU pixelight owners who has tried this will be greatly appreciated!
TIA.

Don't worry. The android TV's casting from android phone is buggy too. Cast (screen mirror) gets disconnected every now and then.

Hi guys , i have a VU android tv, I am unable to access the home menu or any android features since past two days. The tv works fine with dish tv. Can someone help me in resolving this issue? Is there a way to factory reset the tv without going to settings menu? Some sort of hard reset. Thanks in advance.
I am also facing the same issue since past 1 week. Unable to access the home screen or android settings. Anybody who had the same issue and found a way to rectify this, pls help me with his issue. It would a great help. My ph.no is 8277095124

Same issue with my VU 55su134, the customer support number in India is not in service. Any help will be appericiated. need to factory reset VU 55su134
Hi, even I am facing the same issue. Unable to go to Homescreen or access settings. Please help me if you figured out a way. As you said vu customer care is of no use.

The LCD panel of my VU 40 inch model developed cracked when I removed it from the wall mount. There is no damage on the outside.

I didn't drop or mishandled it. It seems a little pressure on the screen was enough to crack it.

I am very shocked to see there is not even a little bit of protection on the panel.
Any idea how much it will cost as I don't think they will honor the warranty replacement.

Hi , A friend ordered Vu Iconium 140cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV. The delivered TV had a small black dot on it. replacement aslso have small dots on it. Should he try for replacement or refund? Any downside of keeping the TV the way it is?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-11-12 at 5.56.12 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-12 at 5.56.12 PM.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 33
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-11-12 at 5.53.30 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-12 at 5.53.30 PM.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 35
Hi Everyone,
I have a VU 65" with the opera OS, the remote has shortcuts to Netflix & YouTube. Is it possible to load Amazon prime app onto it? Or any other way to play Amazon prime by not purchasing the fire stick?

Thanks

I too have a VU TV SU134 the 55" Android TV running on Oreo, for the past 4 months. Netflix doesn't work from day 1 even though it came preinstalled. Was able to side load Prime video app but the app needs the device to be registered everytime I switch on and sometimes between videos too. Only YouTube is working well. Have tried Hotstar but not really happy with the content.
The screen itself is quite good. Sound clarity is OK. Connectivity options are ok, but only one component in and digital sound out only.

My 40D6575 not playing .mkv format with H.265 codec . But in their manual and flipkart website they mentioned that it can play. Anybody facing the same issue?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back