VU TV owners thread

Anybody facing aspect ratio issues on 4k videos playing directly via USB?
I have the Pixelight HDR model 55.
Movies in 16:9 works fine.. but in lesser than 16:9 stretches to fill screen screwing up the aspect ratio...

Same issue with my VU 55su134, the customer support number in India is not in service. Any help will be appericiated. need to factory reset VU 55su134

Hi Guys,

I was able to factory reset the TV by going into the Source menu and entering 3195 which brings up the advance menu. I used the Factory reset option from there and the Android features are back now.

Thanks
Raj

Same issue with my VU 55su134, the customer support number in India is not in service. Any help will be appericiated. need to factory reset VU 55su134

Hi.. I am on the look out for a budget 55 inch UHD TV. Can you comment on your experience with this model ? How does it fare in comparison to the TCL models.

I think they are going to launch a 100" TV

ENpAaU2.jpg

WOW!

20 Lakhs TV............Will have to deploy security guards or put CCTV camera near it......LOL.......possibly add insurance cover! Only ONE year warranty??? Someone would have to have EXTRA change with them to invest so much....rather invest in a good PJ and screen with that kind of money!

Out of the busy schedule of work....for me personally, i find it very difficult to even spend 2 hours on a weekday...weekends go on visiting, outings etc.....

I think it's reasonable in the sense that it could be an alternative to a 4k projector. I have a 100 inch screen and I will be looking for options in a few months for a new display as the bulb on my 1080p projector is nearing it's end.
So it might appeal to people like me.

Likewise. I have a 1080P projector myself which I haven't fired up in more than a year and will certainly be interested in picking one of these up in it's place if the reviews are good. BTW, VU typically re-badges Hisense products but I couldn't find an equivalent for this particular model on the web. Or could it be sourced from another brand?

Any recommendation for a cheap but reliable 40 incher from Vu (trust it's better in the cheap range)? Need it for someone who's low on budget (smart features are not a key requirement) and source is a HD-ready set top box. The user is not very discerning and would primarily use it as the family TV for soap operas

Any recommendation for a cheap but reliable 40 incher from Vu (trust it's better in the cheap range)? Need it for someone who's low on budget (smart features are not a key requirement) and source is a HD-ready set top box. The user is not very discerning and would primarily use it as the family TV for soap operas

Do check Sanyo 43" option as well (should be around 22-23k). Great VFM.

There are multiple models of VU which are available online at almost 20% discount.......

https://www.vutvs.com/play-series

Hi recently I purchased 'Vu Official Android 165cm (65 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV (VU/S/OAUHD65)" from Flipkart. I am facing issues in this TV.
  1. External USB devices is not working properly in apps like KODI or VLC. Files on USB drive are visible bug as 0 bytes and could not play it. but native media play can play these files. problem with the native media player is doesn't support DTS audio codec. can someone help with this? Please note that even ES explorer shown all fines in UDV drives as 0 bytes and asking permission every time to be able to use files on the external drive.
  2. Amazon prime is side loaded but it fails to play any video and switch back to the main screen every time.
  3. Can someone suggest optimal picture setting for this TV

I just got the iconium 55" 4k yesterday from flipkart for around 31k. Just wanted to check with you guys if you'll have faced any issue with the vu youtube app not playing or even giving the option to play 4k? I read on a few samsung forums that this maybe a problem with the internet speed and speeds below 25mbps don't work with 4k (I'm not sure if they are offered the option of 4k or not). I have a 16mbps connection.

Also I felt the brightness levels were too high, is there a way to get it down a bit....no color setting on the remote if I'm not mistaken
Lastly I also tried looking for a pdf copy of the user manual online but could not find any, anyone knows if its available?

I just got the iconium 55" 4k yesterday from flipkart for around 31k. Just wanted to check with you guys if you'll have faced any issue with the vu youtube app not playing or even giving the option to play 4k? I read on a few samsung forums that this maybe a problem with the internet speed and speeds below 25mbps don't work with 4k (I'm not sure if they are offered the option of 4k or not). I have a 16mbps connection.

Also I felt the brightness levels were too high, is there a way to get it down a bit....no color setting on the remote if I'm not mistaken
Lastly I also tried looking for a pdf copy of the user manual online but could not find any, anyone knows if its available?

I have the smart 43 inch at my moms place and it is connected via wifi to MTNL internet line which is 8mbps... youtube works perfectly fine.

You can adjust the brightness and other settings...check the manual which would have come along with the TV...else you can email VU to send you an E copy on [email protected]...or https://www.vutvs.com/contact

I just got the VU ICONIUM 124cm(49 inch) Ultra HD(4k) LED Smart TV (50BU116) from flipkart. can anyone help me out how can i sideload android apps on this tv. does it even support that feature? Also i installed hotstar from the inbuilt app store but the app just wont load. it keeps on getting force stopped i dont know why... anyone else facing the same issue? Can anyone tell me about the 4k upscaling? any help will be highly appreciated

I just got installed my 40D6575 (Not a smart) yesterday. Price is 15.4K ( including 2 yrs extended warranty) . Picture quality is good. Sound is average. I felt that there are not much options in Sound and picture menu. Is there any firmware update to be done?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back