VU TV owners thread

I ultimate bit the bullet and got home VU 75 inch from a local dealer. Waiting for installation, shall share more info once it is installed. Anyone can let me know the best picture settings so that i can tweak it myself. I dont think so any forum has reviewed this model.

I would like to inform that the VU Television suppliers are fraudulently advertising to sell HDR tvs. They are not HDR Tvs. I am inviting people who have purchased the TVs which are claiming to be HDR to join me to file a class action law suit against the company.

Please contact me on [email protected]

Guys, i am interested in 55 inch TL55S1CUS from flipkart. i so much wanted to go for a UHD, but then i realised it would be an overkill due to the lack of lot of native 4k content now a days. I already ordered amazon fire tv stick and i intend to stream FHD content from Amazon Prime video. any of the folks already ordered it and have any suggestions? i am really finicky about the connectivity aspects like HDMI ARC, HDMI port location etc. so pls advise.

Vu pixlight 55 " is on it's way. Can someone help with the settings i should change?

I started with this from Hisense 55H8C threads from AVsforums :

Picture Mode Theater Brightness 52
Contrast 40
Color 42-46
Local Dim On
Backlight 40
This was at night Up to You
Tint 0 Sharpness 4
Ultra Smooth Off Noise Off
Adaptaptive Con Off
Color Temp Standard
White Balance Offsets R-3 G0 B4
Gain R-2 G0 B5 10
Point Level 10% R0 G2 B6 20% R0 G1 B1 30% R0 G1 B0 40% R0 G0 B2 90% R2 G1 B3 100% R4 G4 B6
Color Tuner Hue Sat Bright All Zero on all Colors Except for
Flesh Tones Saturation -4

So far - so good.

My usage so far - has been with Youtube & Xbox ONE.

Cheers,

Ace.

hi guys,
I just bought a VU Pixellight HDR 50 inch tv. Should I be getting the extended 2 years warranty from Jeeves or from manufacturer VU.
Jeeves is charging 3750 while VU is charging 5700

I ultimate bit the bullet and got home VU 75 inch from a local dealer. Waiting for installation, shall share more info once it is installed. Anyone can let me know the best picture settings so that i can tweak it myself. I dont think so any forum has reviewed this model.
Hi,

Could you please give your feedback on the tv as i am interested in buying the same.

Just wondering if these are really nice, or are Samsung/Sony more better?

Thanks!

Hi,

Could you please give your feedback on the tv as i am interested in buying the same.

Just wondering if these are really nice, or are Samsung/Sony more better?

Thanks!

I am very much satisfied with the TV quality and the viewing experience. The big screen size is an added advantage in that price range. Before buying i looked at other established brands like LG/Samsung/Sony, but when it came to value proposition it was no brainer to go with VU.

Last evening when i switched on the TV it displayed a software update message came but when i tried looking in the settings menu it didnt show any new firmware update. Can any other member confirm if VU has released any firmware update and if yes what are the changes

This is for my TV 50K160GP. It May differ from other TV Models from Vu.

Go to Settings > Audio > select balance (should be 0) > type 1 > 9 > 6 > 9

you will see M icon on Top Left. Press menu again to access Service mode.

BE CAREFUL AND DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SOME OF THE SETTINGS CAN DAMAGE THE TV.

Hi

I have VU 49 inch play series Full HD tv. Please share the service menu option for that as well.

Hi guys , i have a VU android tv, I am unable to access the home menu or any android features since past two days. The tv works fine with dish tv. Can someone help me in resolving this issue? Is there a way to factory reset the tv without going to settings menu? Some sort of hard reset. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys , i have a VU android tv, I am unable to access the home menu or any android features since past two days. The tv works fine with dish tv. Can someone help me in resolving this issue? Is there a way to factory reset the tv without going to settings menu? Some sort of hard reset. Thanks in advance.
Hi.. I am also facing the same issue, I thought it is not connecting to Internet as I have changed my ISP...did you find anything on how to fix it?

Hi.. I am also facing the same issue, I thought it is not connecting to Internet as I have changed my ISP...did you find anything on how to fix it?

Same issue with my VU 55su134, the customer support number in India is not in service. Any help will be appericiated. need to factory reset VU 55su134

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back