Western Digital WD TV HD Media Player - a HTPC replacement??

one more question, when is the next generation WD media player expected?

I dont want that to release atleast for 6 months.

Hi, So finally ordered WD player (3rd Gen) from Amazon.com, cost around 110$ including shipping+custom charges. Debited around Rs 6100 from ICICI debit card (Visa).

Any help with my above question ^^^^ :(

I need to buy a WD, but how do i find the listed WD in amazon or ebay is the latest version ?

Any help with my above question ^^^^ :(

I need to buy a WD, but how do i find the listed WD in amazon or ebay is the latest version ?

Not sure why you want to buy from Amazon.

The current version is available in India at a good price.
If you are in Chennai, suggest you buy from Delta Peripherals :
Western Digital : WD TV Live - Full HD 1080p multimedia player With WIFI : WDBGTX0000NBK - www.deltapage.com

The current version is called WD TV Live, model number WDBGTX0000NBK.
If you are buying online, check the model number.

Not sure why you want to buy from Amazon.

The current version is available in India at a good price.
If you are in Chennai, suggest you buy from Delta Peripherals :
Western Digital : WD TV Live - Full HD 1080p multimedia player With WIFI : WDBGTX0000NBK - www.deltapage.com

The current version is called WD TV Live, model number WDBGTX0000NBK.
If you are buying online, check the model number.

Because in India one can buy at around 6900. But I bought it around 6100. Its already been shipped and on way to my city. Amazon shipped via DHL International. What more you can ask?

Because in India one can buy at around 6900. But I bought it around 6100. Its already been shipped and on way to my city. Amazon shipped via DHL International. What more you can ask?

The reason he asked you to buy it from India is there is very little difference in price just 800 and over that I think you will be loosing on the warranty. If you purchase in India then you would invariably get the warranty on the item. I think majority of the people who purchase outside India are for those items where the difference is at least 25 to 30% in price or if the item is not available in India.

Thanks

The reason he asked you to buy it from India is there is very little difference in price just 800 and over that I think you will be loosing on the warranty. If you purchase in India then you would invariably get the warranty on the item. I think majority of the people who purchase outside India are for those items where the difference is at least 25 to 30% in price or if the item is not available in India.

Thanks

WD offers International warranty. When we buy from Amazon, its warranty is very much valid in INDIA. For Rs 800, which I guess, is pretty much for the product of this price. Its above 10%.

guys already received the product. Its brilliant. I am amazed by the shipping time. Orederd on 20th of this month, that too after 2 PM, and it reached me on 24th at 5 PM that too to Patiala (City). its blazing fast considering the shipping dayz include Saturday & Sunday.

If you guys want proof, lemme know, I will post AWB number of DHL, you can check yourselves.

Hi, So finally ordered WD player (3rd Gen) from Amazon.com, cost around 110$ including shipping+custom charges. Debited around Rs 6100 from ICICI debit card (Visa).

can you give the split up? I am planning to buy WD player TV hub as I am also planning to by 1 TB HDD.

WD Unit price: $89.00
Shipping & Handling: $10.97
Import Fees Deposit: $9.18
Order Total: $109.15

Paid via ICICI Debit card (Visa)

guys already received the product. Its brilliant. I am amazed by the shipping time. Orederd on 20th of this month, that too after 2 PM, and it reached me on 24th at 5 PM that too to Patiala (City). its blazing fast considering the shipping dayz include Saturday & Sunday.

If you guys want proof, lemme know, I will post AWB number of DHL, you can check yourselves.

Did u find resume option avail. I mean ., you close movie in between and if you play again.Does it gives you option Resume/Restart ?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back