What HiFi Show Bangalore

I am planning to go there. Based on previous experiences, would the first day i.e. Friday be better as it would be less crowded compared to the weekend?

Last edited:
advice

first day
some things are not setup optimal

go on second day - saturday
morning and afternoon

regards
ALi

im guesssing harbeths gonna be there first time
since its harbeth hometown
probably Blumenhoffer as well

these were the guys who had previously not participated

Anyone know of a decent place to stay ?
i may come probably only to show support ( i am not an exhibitor )

How far is the venue from the station

Hi,

Any one Got the tickets? I tried few Links but unable to Book.

11:00 to 19:00 Hours is the timings
Entry Pass - 200/Day/Person.

In case any one have booked the tickets, Kindly share the Link.

What's the deal with pre booking tickets , will they not be available on the day of the show ? Happy Listening Folks .

What's the deal with pre booking tickets , will they not be available on the day of the show ? Happy Listening Folks .

Jazz,

Even I have same query in mind. If am not wrong they would keep a limit for the audience to enter the Show on day specific, Just to make sure overcrowding would end up in mess and might not live up to the purpose of the show.

Just like 10,000\5,000 members for a day as limit )Just my Guess :),If the slot is over then they could offer the ticket for the other days.

I'm hoping to make it to the show. I'm looking to buy a set of bookshelves within 30-40k. It would be good to get to know people from here on the venue, i'll be coming alone so it would be good to have some company plus get some audio knowledge, if one of you burns a CD with classical music i don't have to do anything :)

Sir,

Am coming with my brother on 29th(Saturday),Sure I could give you a ring if you plan on same day.

First book your tickets @ in.bookmyshow.com/bengaluru/events/what-hi-fi-sound-and-vision-show-2015/ET00032369

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back